getting to Kuring-gai is a bloody disaster (1 Viewer)

lozzipops_87

HSC
Im starting at kuring-gai this year and I, like many other people dont have a car so have to catch public transport. I only live in Narrabeen which is about 40 minutes drive from the campus but im sure people live much firther away and have a lot more trouble than me, altough im stressing out trying to find ways to get there. Two buses which isnt to bad but which come really infrequently. Does anyone else live on the northern beaches and have this problem. Maybe there is an easier route to get there which i haven't discovered yet but so far nothing. I know there is a bus that goes from mona vale all the way to Maquarie, why can't there be one that goes to Kuring-gai.
:burn:

unistudent

HSC
hmm. i think clutch? has the same problem as you.

but he goes to city campus..

mayb you can catch a bus to chatswood, then a bus to the uni from there? if there is one..

sumguy

HSC
Dingo2004 said:
lol i heard from a friend that KG campus is gonna close down
and all its existing students will be forced to attend classes at the city..
does anyone know when UTS kunring-gai campus will close down btw?

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
i heard its after i graduate which will be in 2008.
I havent heard anything in terms of this.

bassqueen16

HSC
on the uts website it says any decision on relocating the kuring-gai campus will be made in 2009, so nothing will happen till then (or so the site says...)- so if i decided to start next year (2007) id have to do half the course in Kuring-gai and the other half in the city :S how will they fit everything in the city campus???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)