Getting over your ex... (1 Viewer)

Krippeld

Okay, let's say you've just been dumped by your first ever girlfriend after ten months.
How long should the healing process last, and would it be right to use someone else to assist the process?
How long should you wait before you fall in love again?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
10 months! Hahaahaha

Edit: Drink and sleep around.

Last edited:

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
meh?!
try to hate said person. it usually helps. well hate them for a few months and it usually helps u to get over them.
that being said i didnt do that

Shen86d

HSC
well.. i dont think u can do anything.. and the healing process is dependant on the person? i mean.. just let time tell..?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Krippeld said:
Okay, let's say you've just been dumped by your first ever girlfriend after ten months.
How long should the healing process last, and would it be right to use someone else to assist the process?
Theres no set time for the healing process.. the healing process should last as long as you need it to. Some people may get over someone quick whilst others may take longer to heal and get over someone.
Of course It wouldn't be right to "use" someone to assist in the process.. They might get hurt in the end.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
wrong- as long as u feel anything for a person u can not move on..whether u hate them or love them still.

u just have to realise theyre no longer a part of ur life, then u will only have memories and not day to day thoughts about someone- move on

edit: in reply to azzie's post

Shen86d

HSC
well nothing said here is necessarily wrong, just diff opinions and experiences?

but yeh.. using someone else is kinda slack on them.. its degrading.. and then ull feel guilt.. regret and rejection at the same time =P

Shen86d

HSC
but yeh, depends what kind of person u are krippeld =\

Krippeld

Okay, I was just thinking...there's this girl I like...if she were interested, I'd love to be with her...but I don't know if I'd be doing that just for the comfort she could offer, or because I have real feelings for her. She's a good friend, and I wouldn't want to hurt her.
It doesn't matter, because she's probably not interested. I was just wondering how long I should wait before pursuing someone new...
I hate giving things time. I was supposed to give my ex time to decide between me and this other guy, and she chose him. Waiting for things to happen sucks, it just draws out your suffering.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Krippeld said:
When you fall in love its a feeling/emotion, you can't control it..
You can't say ok im gonna wait for 12 months until i fall in love now...it happens when it happens.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
Krippeld said:
Okay, I was just thinking...there's this girl I like...if she were interested, I'd love to be with her...but I don't know if I'd be doing that just for the comfort she could offer, or because I have real feelings for her. She's a good friend, and I wouldn't want to hurt her.
It doesn't matter, because she's probably not interested. I was just wondering how long I should wait before pursuing someone new...
I hate giving things time. I was supposed to give my ex time to decide between me and this other guy, and she chose him. Waiting for things to happen sucks, it just draws out your suffering.
if you hate giving things time it suggests that ur already ready to move on?

waiting to move on and giving things time is about when u cant move on cause u still feel something for ur ex- but ur attracted to another girl?

Krippeld

Shen86d said:
but yeh, depends what kind of person u are krippeld =\
Umm...not a very good one...ignoring misdeeds done by me...
I'm easily manipulated (my last relationship is a good example)
I'm extremely non-confrontational, and most confrontation turns very bad for me.
I'm dependant on those around me, especially the ones I love.
I'm the sort of person who you just scoff at 'cause he got too caught up in a girl. Weak, pathetic, stubborn...that's me!

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
whats with boys these days neway??
my bf (of 6 mths) and i broke up before HSC, then we act all cuddly and stuff, then hes like no theres no chance we're getting back together, and he doesnt want to get with me casually either, like no strings, but hes pissed off if i like someone else or if i get with someone else?!
what on earth??

edit: we still like each other and its a mutual thing but im trying to move on

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
azzie said:
my bf (of 6 mths) and i broke up before HSC, then we act all cuddly and stuff, then hes like no theres no chance we're getting back together, and he doesnt want to get with me casually either, like no strings, but hes pissed off if i like someone else or if i get with someone else?!
what on earth??

they are too confusing at times...

Shen86d

HSC
u guys shuld all srsly watch eddie murphy's "raw" .. he answers many of ur questions.. haha go download it!

lol krippeld.. man ull b fine.. waiting for things does suck.. but its what life is =|

haha azzie, its us guys.. we get jealous over stuff like that.. doesnt make sense, but its just like girls giving out confusiing signals.. whats up with that??

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
azzie said:
what on earth??

is that doug right??

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
damn you luke :p
yeah it is...
did u see us at the formal?? he was like dancing with me all ;) and then hes cuddling me when im sitting on his lap and we were close to kissing, and he was holding my hand half the night...?

argh!

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
i thought that was hilarious. you both looked liek a couple. but not lol. oh well. hes just as confused as you are about what hes doing. hes probably not quite sure what he wants

Collin

HSC
N/A
azzie said:
what on earth??

It means he doesn't want you anymore, but he still views you as 'his'.. so he doesn't want anyone else to have you either.

Krippeld

thejosiekiller said:
if you hate giving things time it suggests that ur already ready to move on?

waiting to move on and giving things time is about when u cant move on cause u still feel something for ur ex- but ur attracted to another girl?
The other day my ex basically told me to fuck off...although she did that several times during our relationship, too...she hates me now...she gave me a Christmas present just to get to me...so she could say I don't deserve it...
I don't want to wait because I can't take the wait. I want her to either come back to me, or for the next phase of my life to start.
I'm not over her. I want someone to hold me, and tell me they love me, and make me feel like I'm worth anything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)