getting over it... (1 Viewer)

MouseMan

HSC
i was in that position where i asked sum1 out and they sed no. that was in march, but i still am not really over her yet. i dunno y that is, but a few things that i r thinking is keeping me wanting her is that i dont really get out much to places, and all the places i do go (work, youth group etc.) all the girls there are already taken. and also coz the guy shes with doesnt really do nething with her, i would even go to say that im a better friend to her than they r 2gether, and shes always relying on me to dig out the dirt on him and stuff, instead of doin things herself. if she would fix their relationship, maybe it would give me reason to move on, altho, thats easier sed than done, coz no matter how much help and advice i give them, nothing seems to happen :vcross:

santaslayer

HSC
I think breaking it off, or at least articulating your position clearly is better thing to do. Being confused or in limbo just makes the relationship more complex....:p

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
santaslayer said:
I think breaking it off, or at least articulating your position clearly is better thing to do. Being confused or in limbo just makes the relationship more complex....:p
and the longer you leave it the harder it gets

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)