Getting Our HSC Results (1 Viewer)

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
myg0t said:
If i want to see my results the day they come out i have to log onto the net from the middle of the pacific ocean on a cruise :S

might mean i jump off pending results..
LOL
u can get the results by sms so u wont need net

fush

HSC
So we get our HSC results one day before our UAI..wahts the point of that, might as well just give them to us all together

Acid

HSC
fush said:
So we get our HSC results one day before our UAI..wahts the point of that, might as well just give them to us all together
Dont you get it... HSC is designed to stress us out as much as possible...:)

derek_

HSC
don't think i'll bother sleeping the night/morning uai is released

bloodysunday

Galactic Hitch-hiker
HSC
screw the internet, everyone's gonna be using it so its gonna be blocked up from here to the moon. sms is a good idea, since it only costs a little bit which you'd probably end up paying for anyway, and you get it straight away with no laggy waiting period.

and plus, i agree with chantellet - i dont wanna have to wake up at 6am! :p

imperfek_anjel

Hey pplz wot day do we get our HSC results and UAI results by mail? screw sms-ing n net, i rather wait.....ne1 hav ne ideas?

^iMPerFek AnJeL^

xeriphic

maybe I'll stay on the whole night refreshing the BOS site non-stop kahahahaha, then again I don't want my results and check it after everyone else

xeriphic

imperfek said:
Hey pplz wot day do we get our HSC results and UAI results by mail? screw sms-ing n net, i rather wait.....ne1 hav ne ideas?

^iMPerFek AnJeL^
20th for HSC and 21st for UAI both in december remember

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Im more worried telling my parents than anything...

HSC
Oh this is just great isnt it.....

I went there, and logged in......then......

Internet access has been disabled for student 14340XXX

cleopatra

Cleopatra
"Dear God; make me a bird, so i can fly far, far a
HSC
wen we get our hsc shit, what exactly DO we get? like an overall mark? or marks 4 all subjects too? i mustve tuned out wen this was announced.

and ill just wait till that arvo or somethin...i aint gettin outta bed, and i walso will miss the crowds. itll b a test to see haw long i can NOT look.

what date do the Uni offers come out?

Last edited:

gemita

Raube Hohle convert
HSC
xeriphic said:
20th for HSC and 21st for UAI both in december remember
Isn't it the 17th for the results and 18th for UAI? I'm pretty sure that's what it says in the UAC book. I'll be getting mine via sms to save freaking out over slow net connection, but I still think it would be cool to get them posted...imagine opening the envelope. So much ncier than just getting a msg. I'm too impatient though, I couldn't resist the temptation to just look.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
cleopatra said:
wen we get our hsc shit, what exactly DO we get? like an overall mark? or marks 4 all subjects too? i mustve tuned out wen this was announced.

and ill just wait till that arvo or somethin...i aint gettin outta bed, and i walso will miss the crowds. itll b a test to see haw long i can NOT look.

what date do the Uni offers come out?
for the HSC results for every subject, you get:
a Moderated Assessment Mark,
an Exam Mark
and the average of both, which is your HSC mark (and the corresponding band to which this mark is within)

In 2002, they were released around 5:30am (I cant remember the exact time..I posted my marks in the results thread here as soon as it came out)

UAI's came out at around 8am both 2002 and 2003 i think?

I tell you, its probably the scariest moment, when you have kept refreshing the results server for 30 mins to have it finally come up with "Enter Student Number and PIN"...

DaRanjed

Are you people gonna be 'excited' to look at your HSC or will you be avoiding it for a while?
My teacher told me of some girl who didn't check her UAI for years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)