Getting Our HSC Results (1 Viewer)

mandles

can anyone tell me what time and what website we log onto to view our hsc results... i know that date, and i think its the board or studies website.. but what time can we start viewing??

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
The official time is 6am... but they're often released earlier (e.g. 4-5am).

santaslayer

HSC
Lazarus said:
The official time is 6am... but they're often released earlier (e.g. 4-5am).
wow...I thought it was 9am when I got mine. I overslept till 9:30am and the server was still slow! :p

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
i know SMS would be quicker, but it seems so tacky and "global" (yes i just finished ext eng) to get it done that way.
How long does the process take on the phone?

ive got the feeling with 60 000 students across the state, the site may be a bit slow :p

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
yah log on @ 6am and its not slow...i did it last yr,me and my friend checkd it at the same time...but i did hear that later taht mornig the site was quite slow

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Atotoi said:
i know SMS would be quicker, but it seems so tacky and "global" (yes i just finished ext eng) to get it done that way.
How long does the process take on the phone?

ive got the feeling with 60 000 students across the state, the site may be a bit slow :p
dont forget all of the highschools in NSW trying to access ebos online to get their school results as well...think it really slows down from about 7:30-8 am onwards if the last two years is any example.

sms is supposed to be the quickest but it is tacky.........

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
snapperhead said:
dont forget all of the highschools in NSW trying to access ebos online to get their school results as well...think it really slows down from about 7:30-8 am onwards if the last two years is any example.

sms is supposed to be the quickest but it is tacky.........
i quite like that idea just cos i'm so damn lazy, but knowing my phone it would conk out just as it was opening...

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
It's a bit of a yuppie thing getting it sms'ed

ez_19

Musikerin
HSC
jumb said:
It's a bit of a yuppie thing getting it sms'ed
lol, it costs like a buck..
sms is the way to go. u get it straight away at 6am, no lagging internet/engaged phone lines, and if u dont wanna be woken up just turn your phone off. at least its practical. but everyone to their own ;)

chantellet

HSC
I want mine sms'd cos I dont wanna have to get outta bed @ 6am.. And I don't wanna have to wait for ages on the net cos the suspense will kill me.. I can see how people can think sms is tacky but I'm a firm believer in sleeping in :) so sms is the way to go for those like me..

Last edited:

mushroom_head

holey moley!
HSC
there's this other site i found on the calendar they gave us at school which should give u your results: www.hscresults.nsw.edu.au

i think i'll wake up bright n early that day to avoid the net traffic. ah...imagine how scary it is. when i get my uai, i'd probably cover the computer and reveal each digit at a time

damn..i just checked that site and it doesn't work. sorry!

Last edited:

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
a_person86 said:
How is sms tacky? We still get the results so what the difference!
in my opinion, it just is tacky (I really dislike mobile phones...they are anti-social).... but it is also the best way to get the results if you dont want to wait......

Like I said, just my opinion!

username

HSC
Ill be in canada so i get to see them at 2 pm. I dont have to wake up early yaya :p

myg0t

myg0t
HSC
If i want to see my results the day they come out i have to log onto the net from the middle of the pacific ocean on a cruise :S

might mean i jump off pending results..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)