getting old and need to settle down help!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

carlosestevez

Banned
HSC
it was my birthday yesterday and none of my friends remembered, not even my son. im feeling unloved, and i think the drugs, alcohol and aging is catching up with me because my facial skin is sagging and half of my stubble is grey. every weekend i go do my rounds in the cross snorting coke off sluts tits while another bird pets my balls. but after 20 years its getting tiresome and i think i want something more from life. its either a trip to ibiza or a girlfriend, but unfortunately my coke addiction won't let me afford Ibiza right now. so my real question is, how do i go about getting a girlfriend? normally id just pick up a slut in the cross and be done with her by the end of the night but im not too sure if this will work with other girls. ive never really had to court a girl before because babes throw themselves at me. where should I look for my girl? i think one of those other nightclubs in the city instead of the cross. What do you think?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
m8 if you're still here after twenty years or so after finishing school, there's your problem.

carlosestevez

Banned
HSC
from now on srs replies only cmon guys i need your help im letting you into my soul here!

MysteryGenius

HSC
It's not time to make a change. just relax, take it easy. you're still young, that's your fault. there's so much you have to know.
find a girl, settle down. if you want you can marry.
I was once like you are now, and I know that it's not easy to be calm when you've found something going on. but take your time, think a lot. why, think of everything you've got. for you will still be here tomorrow, but your dreams may not.

carlosestevez

Banned
HSC
thanks for the reply :love:
but i don't understand are you saying
i shouldnt look for a girlfriend? i dunno im 36 years old even my son has a serious long term relationship, maybe its time i do too

MysteryGenius

HSC
chase a rainbow.
chase your rainbow anywhere you find it, and maybe you'll find it tomorrow. love is a rainbow to light up your life. it's a strong wind that blows away sorrow.

carlosestevez

Banned
HSC
chase a rainbow.
chase your rainbow anywhere you find it, and maybe you'll find it tomorrow. love is a rainbow to light up your life. it's a strong wind that blows away sorrow.
ok can you please recommend a good acid dealer so i can chase my rainbow?
thanks!!!!! xoxo

MysteryGenius

HSC
ok can you please recommend a good acid dealer so i can chase my rainbow?
thanks!!!!! xoxo
i heard small chinese ladies who work at corner stores are one of the best dealers
maybe try finding one and ask her about it?

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
The next bitch you sleep with wake up in the same bed and see what happens.

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A
m8 y9u're too old to settle down you should kill yourself

kooltrainer

HSC
^ fk trolls like the one above.. all trolls should kill themselves..

dude, whatever happened to your son's mum? get her back?

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
^ fk trolls like the one above.. all trolls should kill themselves..

dude, whatever happened to your son's mum? get her back?
3rd year Engineering and Actuarial Studies student

Can't even tell when there's a fake post, a "serious reply" of lyrics from a fucking song and then the OP talking about getting acid

or

Are you baiting me right now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)