getting dirty with mud masks! (1 Viewer)

daiana

Mmmeo0owwWw
HSC
so how do u guys use it? does it even work? which brand do u use?
i was just wondering if u guys knew how to use it too?! coz i brought a packet but not sure how to use it..?? any tips?!

thanks!! =)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
well, it kinda helps if you follow the directions on the packet..

all you do is dampen your face, rub it on, leave it dry and then wash it off..and as for it working, i don't know..i've only done it once or twice..it does look kinda cool when it's on though :p

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
yeah just open the packet, smear it all over your face, avoiding around the eyes. let it dry so it cracks when you open your mouth wide, then rinse it off with warm water.

nataliie

HSC
i've used ten-o-six mud mask. it's supposed to soak up the access oil on your face.

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
buy jurlique lavender mud mask, its really good quality and it works. makes your skin soft and clear.

daiana

Mmmeo0owwWw
HSC
but how often do u use it? like every wk?
and do u use it before cleansing?
do u moisturise afterwards?
i heard some people put some lavender oil or sth in the water that they use to wash their face off later with..anyone tried this before?

these arent exactly indicated on the packet so...

ah im so clueless

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
i use them twice a week. i dont have a specific brand, but i like those ones you can buy 4 in a pack with all different ones. yes i cleanse before it. sometimes i moisturise afterwoods, depends on the mask. some are moisturising but with some your skin might feel a bit dry afterwoods. what brand is it? usually they have some instructions on the packet.

daiana

Mmmeo0owwWw
HSC
i randomly got a young solution one.. its not a mud mask, but rather a charcoal mask.. i dont know what the difference is?!...anyone?

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
ive been doing them for a couple of months, i honestly havent noticed a difference in my skin whatsoever. i only kept using them cos i always get them xmas/ bdays and i get stuff for free from the body shop

moffat

Yeah. Think about it.
HSC
i used to do them weekly. my skin feels more clean and soft. i like to use different types of masks..mud..avocado.. they're good. but they don't get rid of pores. i was sadly fooled by the whole 'pore refining' mumbo jumbo on the facial mask packaging.

CieL

HSC
moffat said:
they're good. but they don't get rid of pores. i was sadly fooled by the whole 'pore refining' mumbo jumbo on the facial mask packaging.
well pores can only be reduced if they dont have a buildup of crap inside them

do you have skin that tends to be more oily? or once was?

also, i would recommend anyone to not use products that contain ABH more than once a week as all this chemical does is thin your skin (removing the top layer) so it feels more smooth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)