getting band 5 in physics (1 Viewer)

Trippzy

HSC
^^^^

Easily my worst subject. if my rank is 40/70 and there were 6 band 6s last year, what raw mark do I need in HSC to scrape band 5 in physics? Please help this shit subject is single handedly dragging my ATAR down

CHarmon

HSC
Currently feel the same way as you but this maybe the final exam for a lot of us so lets go out with a BIG BANG and do our best. From the data from https://rawmarks.info/science/physics/, last year a 74 aligned to an 80 so I'd reckon around 73-85 would scrape you a band 5 but it will also depend on how your cohort is doing, the difficulty of the exam and your efforts in preparation. Good luck fellow brother lets get this done!

carrotsss

HSC
Given your ranking you’ll probably need a mid band 5 in the exam to counteract your ranking which is around 80 raw for in easier exam like last year or much lower in a harder exam like 2019. It’s definitely possible, you just have to grind for one more week and it’ll be done :)

Trippzy

HSC
Currently feel the same way as you but this maybe the final exam for a lot of us so lets go out with a BIG BANG and do our best. From the data from https://rawmarks.info/science/physics/, last year a 74 aligned to an 80 so I'd reckon around 73-85 would scrape you a band 5 but it will also depend on how your cohort is doing, the difficulty of the exam and your efforts in preparation. Good luck fellow brother lets get this done!
Thats a bit disheartening to hear ngl 😂 I got 60% in trials so getting 73-85 raw is definitely a challenging task for me. But lets prepare and do our best bro💯

carrotsss

HSC
Thats a bit disheartening to hear ngl 😂 I got 60% in trials so getting 73-85 raw is definitely a challenging task for me. But lets prepare and do our best bro💯
how hard was ur trial though? like if it’s on par with some of the earlier years you’d be surprised by how much better alignment was

Trippzy

HSC
Given your ranking you’ll probably need a mid band 5 in the exam to counteract your ranking which is around 80 raw for in easier exam like last year or much lower in a harder exam like 2019. It’s definitely possible, you just have to grind for one more week and it’ll be done :)
80 raw is crazy for me☠ I need to go all in this next week then. I was hoping for maybe a 75 raw to give me a final hsc mark of 80 damn

Trippzy

HSC
how hard was ur trial though? like if it’s on par with some of the earlier years you’d be surprised by how much better alignment was
it wasnt't extremely hard tbh compared to the past hsc papers. Some of the top marks in the cohort were high 80s so I don't reckon alignment can save me too much, especially considering how this years HSC might be harder

carrotsss

HSC
80 raw is crazy for me☠ I need to go all in this next week then. I was hoping for maybe a 75 raw to give me a final hsc mark of 80 damn
last year was rlly easy relatively it’s not really representative of a normal exam

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)