• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

get ur uws results now!! (1 Viewer)

liz

HSC
I went to MySR and logged on but still went i went to my records it dosen't come up. WHY?

SweetSeasons

HSC
krisk85 said:
if anyone makes the trip into uws and can check it from the intranet, can u do us a favour and do mine too?

sweetseasons how did u cehck urs?
I must of checked mine just b4 the link that jennifer posted stopped working. Because my friends tried to do it just after me and it wouldn't work for them and now it's not working for me

Jacks

HSC
It's quite frustrating...I've been trying since 8am this morning....I have to go out soon and I really wanted them before then....pleeeease work for us!!!!!!! *crosses fingers*

texta83

HSC
krisk85 said:
texta wat do u study?
Computer Science.
I somehow got my marks off mystudentrecords and then when i tried again it was closed.

colonial1770

HSC
if these IT maintenance gorillas were in the private sector they would so be unemployed right now

klh

HSC
yep...stop waiting for it...theyve closed it for maintenance...dont ge tyour hopes up...

L

LaraB

so pissed off..... wasn't home all today - had the option to come home early to see results, so i did - and stupid fuckin thing's 'closed'

top idea uws - close the portals on eth days results are meant to be released...

they really shoudl just stick to mailing it out or sending it by email.... admin's shit... grr

texta83

HSC
They probably just don't have the money to buy more/better servers. I am glad I got my marks. I would be spewin right now if i didnt. I have never seen anything like this in my whole time a uws.

texta83

HSC
natstar said:
Hospitality Marketing 89 HD
Brand and Product Management 78 D
Retail Management 82 D
Business to Business Marketing Result Pending (that can not be good...)

Overall extreamly happy..it paid off how much work I put in this semester..just heaps nervous about B2B...
Looking at your other marks you probably did good in B2B. Sometimes results are pending for every1 in the subject because of exam mistakes etc. Congrats on ur marks.

krisk85

Random
HSC
N/A
ahahah not that bright, thats hte funniest shit ive heard HAHALOOL...

its true too, they might aswell say uni will begin sometime after xmas..

klh

HSC
thanks..i thought they werent gonna update us..well 2 pm...sigh

no moeny for servers and yet moeny for buildings? hmmm, also the fact that we have more students due to our lower uai's this year...

yeah..more than spewing...my blood is boiling...

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
This is why we need to
a) find an economical use for the land surrounding uws, it's a fucking waste.
b) get rid of some courses, just because they're the lecturer's pet passion, doesn't mean anyone else gives a shit.
c) ....die.

L

LaraB

Not-That-Bright said:
Note they don't say WHEN after 2pm.
grr i didn't see that anywhere....

man that could be like... weeks lol

i bet they'll open it at like midnight n close it at like 4am or something annoying like that grr... petition time lol:p

other thing too - you know how we dno't get mailed results anymore - what if there's a mistake on the net? coz they always say you shoudl check results coz it could be a typo from someone entering teh data - like..how shit is that... coz if u think its wrong - u gota go thru the whole appeal process n pay for it n everything just to find out it was a typo.. so shitty....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)