German is the best! (1 Viewer)

waterfowl

HSC
Deutsch Ueber Alles

I have been learning Deutsch since year 8 (but year 8 is such a crappy year, all you learn is "Ich mag Hamburger")
and I love it! I wish I had been learning it for longer.
I have had the opportunity TWICE to travel to Oesterreich with German and have been both those times. I love the language, and the Oesterreiches dialect is so cool!
I have absolutely fallen in love with Oesterreich to the point that I want to become a citizen and live there. And I have Deutsch to thank for that!
Whoever says doing a language is stupid and boring - they've obviously never studied one!

Last edited:

Sabbo

HSC
Yeah Austria rocks!! :p

Ich komme aus Oesterreich :)

What places did you visit when you were there?

Last edited:

chepas

HSC
waterfowl said:
Whoever says doing a language is stupid and boring - they've obviously never studied one!
Amen to that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x1billion

Auch wenn man 'year 8' Deutsch studiert, lernt man auch "Ich habe einen Kaninchen".... Die wichtige Sätze der Fremdspräche...

waterfowl

HSC
Sabbo said:
What places did you visit when you were there?
Well I stayed in a town called Sattledt, and went to school (although it was the end of school year both times so not proper classes) in a beautiful town called Kremsmünster. The first time I was there I stayed around the same area in a suburb called Sipbachzell.
I've seen Grossglockner, Bad Ischl, Innsbruck, Wien, Salzburg, Hallstadt, Linz, Wels and heaps more!
It's the best country in the world - Oh Australia is pretty good too.

Wo kommen Sie aus Österreich? Warum sind Sie in Australien? Wohnen Sie hier jetzt?

Odourless

HSC
I love Europe. Especially Germany. I will be leaving for a holiday in France, south Germany (Oktoberfest :D) and Italy in a week.

mervvyn

Marshm'ello
Somewhere over the rainbow... yes, that rainbow.
HSC
yeah, Europe is pretty cool, i had a great time in Germany when i was there on exchange... i don't know about the best though... winter is pretty miserable... and so cold!
i wouldn't mind going back for Oktoberfest either :D or failing that the World Cup in 2006 :)

chicaraca

Australierin
HSC
N/A
mervvyn said:
winter is pretty miserable... and so cold!
i wouldn't mind going back for Oktoberfest either :D or failing that the World Cup in 2006 :)
LOL!!! a) Yes, winter in Germany is absolutely FRIEREND!!! I nearly died of FRIEREND

b) Go the World Cup 2006 all the way!!!! I have this super plan: Go to uni, then do one semester of exchange to Germany in 2006 and just "happen" to get caught up in the football action!!! What do y'all think?!

tschuess mal...

mervvyn

Marshm'ello
HSC
b) Go the World Cup 2006 all the way!!!! I have this super plan: Go to uni, then do one semester of exchange to Germany in 2006 and just "happen" to get caught up in the football action!!! What do y'all think?!
hey, were you reading my mind? that was pretty much what i have in mind! I just hope i will be able to do an exchange in 2nd year. Do you know what time of year it is?

edit: it, of course, being the Weltmeisterschaft

chicaraca

Australierin
HSC
N/A
mervvyn said:
hey, were you reading my mind? that was pretty much what i have in mind! I just hope i will be able to do an exchange in 2nd year. Do you know what time of year it is?
are you serious??!! nehm ich mit, bitte!

und 2nd year??? are you reading MY mind? then you're in year 12, oder? (ich auch)

unfortunately i don't know what time of year...
the only problem is that all the games are played in different states (the final is in Berlin!!! - but will be expensive)
i'd love to go to Berlin (i loved it) i guess, und du?

mervvyn said:
edit: it, of course, being the Weltmeisterschaft
d-uh!!! everyone knows what "it" is! :)

merv... whereabouts in deutschland have you visited?
P.S. You sound like my kinda person LOL...

mervvyn

Marshm'ello
HSC
hehehe :D ich wuerde dich gern mitnehmen - ich bin auch in der zwoelfte.

Ich bin vor zwei Jahren nach Deutschland gefahren, als Austauschschueler. Obwohl ich mein Austausch in der naehe von Bielefeld (umgefahr zwei Stunden nordost von Koeln) machte, habe ich auch Berlin und ein paar andere Staedte besucht. Berlin war doch die beste. :D

ok that's enough german for now...

If i go, exchange or not, i'd like to see at least a few games and visit my old host family as well as another friend i met here in oz. my guess (with no evidence at all) is that it will be in april/may, as spring would be the nicest time for it i figure. That's 1st semester though =\, i think exchanges start from 2nd semester 2nd year.

chicaraca

Australierin
HSC
N/A
mervvyn said:
LOL!

mervvyn said:
my guess (with no evidence at all) is ... 1st semester though =\, i think exchanges start from 2nd semester 2nd year.
o nein!!! 1st semester!!! ich moechte doch im 2nd semester gehen :S

Ohnehin.... heute war unsere letzten deutschschulklasse!!! Es war soooooooooo traurig, wir werden unsere lehrerin viel vermissen! Wir schickte ein geschenk, und aud die karte hab ich "Heiliger Bimbam! Wir lassen die schule schon!" geschrieben. Es war soo lustig...

Ich kann gar nicht mich vorstellen, dass wir schon die schule lassen!! Was denkt ihr?

chicaraca

Australierin
HSC
N/A
mervvyn said:
LOL!

mervvyn said:
my guess (with no evidence at all) is ... 1st semester though =\, i think exchanges start from 2nd semester 2nd year.

Ohnehin.... heute war unsere letzten deutschschulklasse!!! Es war soooooooooo traurig, wir werden unsere lehrerin viel vermissen! Wir schickte ein geschenk, und aud die karte hab ich "Heiliger Bimbam! Wir lassen die schule schon!" geschrieben. Es war soo lustig...

Ich kann gar nicht mich vorstellen, dass wir schon die schule lassen!! Was denkt ihr?

chicaraca

Australierin
HSC
N/A
mervvyn said:
LOL!

mervvyn said:

mervvyn

Marshm'ello
HSC
Ich kann's auch kaum glauben, dass in genau 49 Tagen meine letzte Pruefung zu Ende ist (Leistungsdeutsch)... ich kann nicht darauf warten, aber es scheint immer noch zu nah zu sein! Naja, ich freue mich auch auf naechstes Jahr, es geht schon. :) Die Schule war gut, aber doch in der Vergangenheit.

chicaraca

Australierin
HSC
N/A
heliger Strohsack! meine Examen sind auch zu ende am 5. november, ich habe eine ganze woche dafuer zu lernen! und dann gehe ich schon am 7. nach die Golde Kueste mit meine Familie :) "Bring on November 5" stimmt!!

ich kann immer noch nicht mich vorstellen, dass wir nur noch eine Woche Schule haben!
tschuess :p

chepas

HSC
Ja ich auch. Ich will lieber das Geld sparen, um meine Europa-reise zu machen. Natürlich braucht man viel €€€, und wenn man nach Schoolies geht kann man ein bisschen verschwenderisch sein.... :rolleyes:

Also, ich mag gern diese Fußball-reise. Aber habt ihr genug Zeit, wenn ihr im zweiten 'Semester' diesen Austausch macht? Vielleicht konnt ihr noch ein paar Monate dort bleiben :D...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)