Geography Sux! (1 Viewer)

simonkey

HSC
Who Does Geography? Who Needs Geography? What Good Does Geography Do For U? Geography Isn't Even A Subject! It's A Joke! Wot A Crappy Subject! Its Basic Knowledge And Its So Boring

*Lozzie*

HSC
geographys awsome its my fav subject you learn sooooooo much i love it. dude you just dont know what your missing out on cause the HSC course rocks i thought year 10 was fun but it get so much better it also helps if you have a good teacher as i do:)

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
simonkey said:
Who Does Geography?
The chick above.

Who Needs Geography?
Geographers, scientists, ecologists, economists. etc.

What Good Does Geography Do For U?
See above and the benefits they bring.

Geography Isn't Even A Subject!
Yes it is actually.

It's A Joke!
Okay I got a good joke:

Geography...

um...lol? :confused:

Wot A Crappy Subject!
and you know how?

Its Basic Knowledge And Its So Boring
says you.

Thanks for that little bitchy rant. It really contributed to forum!

uberschveinen

HSC
simonkey said:
How Do I Used Capitolz?
You know what I love about people like this? They tend to fail their HSC exams in epic fashion. Perhaps you should tend to your own poor performance before attacking people who will do far better than you can ever aspire to.

bubbly

HSC
simonkey said:
Who Does Geography? Who Needs Geography? What Good Does Geography Do For U? Geography Isn't Even A Subject! It's A Joke! Wot A Crappy Subject! Its Basic Knowledge And Its So Boring
I dropped it as soon as i hit yr 11 & it was the best thing that i ever done (in relation 2 skool subjects)

xxlambchopxx

HSC
i would have to say geography is my least liked subject.
we only get 2 periods of it a week, and th rest we have to learn ourselves..ripped off

Sulsana9

HSC
I hate geo i have no idea why i chose it! And most of the topics we are studying this year we had already done in yr 10 so if you want an easy bludge choose the subject or else forget about it.

fishy89sg

HSC
simonkey said:
i know wtf, someones doing geography by that thing where they send you sheets cause theres no class thingy how sad

~~*CHELLE*~~

HSC
ha ha ha

geography is my fave subject!! i love it and the world needs it! i work my butt off in geography... it does not have to be an easy subject... my teacher rox and relli makes us understand whats going on in the world i did it every year in high skool (even yr 9 elective) and didnt stop loving it. i came first both in year 11 and 12 and cant wait to study marine conservation at uni... so it does not SUCK

DsDeMoN

HSC
i second (or was it third) that response

Loving geography, doing well.... but i keep going over it for study because i dont want to touch maths with a 10-foot pole. ah well..

goliwog

HSC
I like geography too ... maths on the other hand is of the devil ... just like advocadoes which are green and godzilla looking.

While im at it Geography teachers tend to be funny ppl have you ever noticed that ? maths teachers are so lame ! hehe personal opinion of coarse

DsDeMoN

HSC
I dunno bout funny, but mines pretty fun to have... spose its not a general thing as Gangles pointed out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)