Geo Notes (1 Viewer)

Felixxx

HSC
I'm not too sure if anyone actually made Geography notes, but saying they did, could these people make them available somehow - perhaps this has already been done... Anyway, if they were made available I would be most appreciative

elisabeth

HSC
What year, specifically, were you after? Which case studies? I made some prelim notes, partly on KNP. PM me if you want them.

lukebennett

Happy Member
HSC
i dont mean to rip in to any of you but i think its better to make your own note. you understand them better and it benefits you alot more in terms of results in the end. just use you text books and revision guides and condense those in your own words into notes. it is more work but you absorb them better

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
lukebennett said:
i dont mean to rip in to any of you but i think its better to make your own note. you understand them better and it benefits you alot more in terms of results in the end. just use you text books and revision guides and condense those in your own words into notes. it is more work but you absorb them better
I agree you would be a fool to rely on just random notes on the internet but it is a start. these are my last lot of notes by Economic activity notes were handwritten and .'. unavailable. also these notes are based on my school textbook (macmillian i think) and the maquarie study guide. i got distracted yesterday.

Urban dynamics notes

I also have a field report which was too large to upload, pm me with email if intersted in it

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)