genocide of about...6 billion (1 Viewer)

AGB

HSC
i find that post quite ironic....in another thread you are bagging people who are left and right wing.....but this post seems to have leftist slants to it....

chelloveck

i'm feeling fat and sassy
fenner hall. perving on mcdickpants across the roa
HSC
firstly i wasn't bagging anyone out, i didn't make an attack on anyone. secondly, i don't think it has a leftist stance...it's more a biological ideal i like to have. i claim it's not left wing because it isn't dealing with the interactions between humans, but the interaction between hmans and nature. i mean we're one species. we are only meant to be a minute component of the earth...but we got outa hand...so i'd like to see a biological control...and i think we need to initiate that, because mother earth isn't too go with population control regarding humans

AGB

HSC
Originally posted by chelloveck
firstly i wasn't bagging anyone out, i didn't make an attack on anyone. secondly, i don't think it has a leftist stance...it's more a biological ideal i like to have. i claim it's not left wing because it isn't dealing with the interactions between humans, but the interaction between hmans and nature. i mean we're one species. we are only meant to be a minute component of the earth...but we got outa hand...so i'd like to see a biological control...and i think we need to initiate that, because mother earth isn't too go with population control regarding humans
thats a pretty narrow definition.....but anyway, i didnt mean it seriously....just found it funny :p

piccaninny

invisible
HSC
Originally posted by chelloveck
i was thinking about it too. Hitler, Stalin Napoleon killed millions of people and seen by majority of people as tyrans, but on the other hand may be they mend to be born and kill people and to reduce human population.?? no one knows.

Chelloveck- your nick means "human" in russian

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
hey wassup chelloveck,

Just wondering if you could tell meeh who that cool dude on your avater is...kinda looks like bob marley without the dreadlocks....lolz

chelloveck

HSC
piccaninny,
yeah, iv'e often thought about that too. see my argument here is that at least two thirds of the world's population (so around 4 million) are suffering from poverty, hunger, malnutrition, etc, etc...and with the exponential growth of the human population in 100 years there'll be so much more suffereing. so you bloody humanitarians can't say "i can't beleive you would wish death upon 6 billion, imagine all the suffering" cause really, it'd be not only reducing the suffering, but ending it. really, by not having some form of population control, we are endorsing suffering. we just don't have enough resources to support such a large species...

...i no i'm crazy

Rorix

HSC
You know, the best way to elimiate suffering is too painlessly kill everything capable of suffering....

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
haha i like that homepage on ur Profile.

Last edited:

is a roflcopter
HSC
even if you do kill everyone bar 100000
populations will return eventually

what you need is a controlled social environment
like permenantly locking the human race at like the middle ages, so they got no technology to nuke the world. hows that for original?............wait no i just read that in a book

chelloveck

HSC
...the population returns...more genocide, either that or restrictions on how many kids a couple are allowed to have. population CONTROL.

locking them up??? what? that's kinda inhumane isn't it? maybe killing them after middle age, like after they have reached what is meant to be our natural biological age before medicine, etc was introduced.

AGB

HSC
lets just go back to having a completely centrally planned economy!!! we all know communism works......and i can be in charge :)

AGB

HSC
fascism/communism.....i dont really mind....as long as I AM IN CHARGE grrrr ;)

*sends secret police to deal with chelloveck*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)