general UNSW chit-chat (3 Viewers)

sunny

meh.
HSC
WHY is the fuckin engg1811 lab work for week 1 TOTALLY fucking random to our lectures?
bwhaha

Because in the week 1 lab they assume everyone totally sucks and wanted everyone managed to set up their account without doing real work (surprising how many can't set up their account) - but it always backfires.

click here

to see my profile
HSC
So I had my first ever class at CoFA. The people there seemed a bit too artsy fartsy...I was scared :uhoh:

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
bwhaha

Because in the week 1 lab they assume everyone totally sucks and wanted everyone managed to set up their account without doing real work (surprising how many can't set up their account) - but it always backfires.
yeah but then we went on to binary addition and stuff which was total 'wtf' at first. im guessing for labs i shuld dl worksheets and do what i can at home and bring it to uni when i struggle

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
damn atm fees are gonna kill me
Perhaps change to Commonwealth Bank then. If not try and resist the urge of randomly walking up to an ATM, and withdraw money before you get to uni?? As far as I know, CBA don't charge fees for using another bank's ATM.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
Perhaps change to Commonwealth Bank then. If not try and resist the urge of randomly walking up to an ATM, and withdraw money before you get to uni?? As far as I know, CBA don't charge fees for using another bank's ATM.
that sounds pretty sick. I've been looking at other banks for a while.

karoooh

HSC
Dropped Pol Econ to do History just then. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! MUCH happier now. :D

Uncle

Banned
HSC
Ah, looking at the blitz magazine, issue S1.W2, page 8.

International Students

UNSW has over 9,000 international students on campus.
Professor: Vice-Chancellor, what do the records say about the amount of international students are there in UNSW?

Vice-Chancellor: IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!

*crushes spectacles*

no lecture notes for thermodynamics?

:(
You know, as soon as you are allowed access to your courses on WebCT at the beginning of the semester, they may have lecture notes from the last session.

I like that.

EDIT:

We played some DJ Max.

EDIT2:

What?

I NOTICED A FUCKING MAC IN THE PIC.

lol.

Last edited:

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
Ah, looking at the blitz magazine, issue S1.W2, page 8.

Professor: Vice-Chancellor, what do the records say about the amount of international students are there in UNSW?

Vice-Chancellor: IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!!

*crushes spectacles*
I laughed so hard when I saw that :rofl::rofl:
Btw, do second years have to do ELISE again after completing it during their first year?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)