general UNSW chit-chat (2 Viewers)

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Hmm, 22/25 for 2111 test. Considerably happy with that :) I'm feeling uneasy about stats though... the last question was severely fucked :\ you can't study for that shit, man! LING1000 test on Monday :/ New 2240 assignment today. It never ends!

implicity

HSC
Dumsum said:
Hmm, 22/25 for 2111 test. Considerably happy with that :) I'm feeling uneasy about stats though... the last question was severely fucked :\ you can't study for that shit, man! LING1000 test on Monday :/ New 2240 assignment today. It never ends!
Nicely done for calc :) I unfortunately didn't do as well..
Stats wasn't so bad, last question was a bit weird though (did you have the blue paper?). I think I went overboard with that last question, should've stopped it when I had an actual value and not continue doing something weird till I got ∞ - ∞ lol. Don't know how I managed to get that.

I've still got an actl assignment to do.... then a whole new batch of exams in ~3 weeks or so. :(

stephenchow

HSC
Whose that guy that keeps running into lectures with that jock strap on? I've seen some his videos on youtube as well.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
The guys who used to crash 1511 in their boxers last year all had brown hair .. probably someone different ..

Hey wait, are you like that one white blonde girl in ACTL? lol

bshoc

HSC
N/A
politik said:
well, had you read the course guide, you would have seen in the schedule that it was an edu presentation LOL
Oh I've read the guide, its just chances are you're not gonna have the opportunity to check before every single lecture, as demonstrated by your early shuffle out of the lecture theatre, which I also left like 2 minutes after that .. I srsly needed to get outta there lol

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
lame. someone ought to march right up to fred hilmer and punch him in the balls. :santa:

see you in a few months, UNSW board people.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
The UTS 'secks thread has overtaken this one .. for shame!!

More posting efforts needed j00s ..

They're even gloating about it those tower rats ..

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Lol the air-conditioned towers :)

Anyway, who is this Hilmer dude??

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Damn you UNSW students. Always picking fights with universities. First it was USyd, and now you're moving onto UTS.

bshoc

HSC
N/A
Nebuchanezzar said:
Damn you UNSW students. Always picking fights with universities. First it was USyd, and now you're moving onto UTS.
Meh at least Usyd is a worthy opponent, its not gonna be too hard to lay some smackdown on these poser UTS fools.

Its like when people talk about the best unis during the HSC .. its nearly always between USYD and UNSW .. nobody cares about UTS.

UTS should really be picking fights with Mac or something ..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)