general UNSW chit-chat (1 Viewer)

*cookie89*

HSC
sikeveo said:
As are the dance girls coming out of the dance studio just as my lecture at applied science is starting.
Dance isn't a real subject. Fuck I hate the dance/drama students. Stupid NIDA rejects.

I'm bitter because they merged my school with these hippies. So I have to share my dropbox with them.

sarevok

HSC
Curry said:
sarevok vs Nebuchanezzar.
what with our opposing political beliefs and his irrationnal prejudice against law students, it's only natural that we should come to conflict

en garde bitch

Last edited:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Sikeveo? Sarevok? Those names are far too similar, I almost got confused.

Anyway, my hatred of law students isn't irrational, it's due to jealousy on behlaf of my hopeful profession. Science deserves more respect damnit, much more then a subject based on common sense...Go to the law thread for more information on my absurdly correct beliefs.

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
*cookie89* said:
Dance isn't a real subject. Fuck I hate the dance/drama students. Stupid NIDA rejects.
Hahah!

I feel that COFA should be where NIDA is, as COFA is a UNSW faculty. NIDA is just an associated teaching facility, and should be off in Paddington.

volition

arr.
HSC
what happened at the UNSW library last thursday? they evacuated it. was there a fire or somethin?

HSC
could people please post up dates of any free BBQ's around campus, kthnx. a free lunch wouldn't go astray.

elfm

HSC
i doubt anyone knows them since they're usually only advertised via email to prevent scabs like you from stealing all their food

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Hey, here's a question for the experta. On Anzac Parade, south from NIDA is a nice looking glass and steel building that has a huge UNSW stamped on the staircase. What is this building?

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
that's the foundation studies/law building

overseas students go there to catch up on hsc courses they might not have fulfilled in their country

HSC
volition said:
what happened at the UNSW library last thursday? they evacuated it. was there a fire or somethin?
i noticed that as well; what was with that :(

phrred

HSC
hang on i think im thinkin of another building, the building im thinking of is some research centre on western side

gman03

HSC
phrred said:
hang on i think im thinkin of another building, the building im thinking of is some research centre on western side
NICTA....?

phrred

HSC
They need to get rid of all the crap on lower campus near the gym and refurbish some of those buildings like materials science

and ye i think it was NICTA

stamos

sellout
HSC
politik said:
We need a new library. Or at least new computers...
when the new law building is finished the top half of the library will be converted into a student study space

HSC
mmm extra library levels, that should be fun.

how shit are the elevators though, six shafts and only one is working at any one time (two at best).

phrred

HSC
drewbrow1 said:
http://www.facilities.unsw.edu.au/Planning/index.htm

Scroll down to "master plan", read through the master plan and tell us what it says. It's only 199MB.

As for the painting, yeah, the frame is broken enough to need replacing, but the painting is unfortunately still intact. I just knocked it off the wall with my bag, no big deal, but the crazy lady working there got real pissed off. It was the ugliest painting i've ever seen, a guy with a giant angry head on a bright pink background.

If i knew who the hell you were, i'd tell them you said that : (
im goin to open that attachment

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
phrred said:
They need to get rid of all the crap on lower campus near the gym and refurbish some of those buildings like materials science
Hahah yeah the stupid safety science shacks. A nice new building could go there!

politik said:
We need a new library. Or at least new computers...
Library is fine, hopefully eventually all the computers around uni will slowly be upgraded to the same as CSE (but a little less power since you don't need much to run the net/word etc).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)