general UNSW chit-chat (3 Viewers)

Iruka

HSC
N/A
Umm... One would hope so. The School of Ed seems to be one of the most disorganized schools on campus, though, so it might not work out that way.

Essentially, you have to do all the ed subjects as outlined in that doco, plus whatever is required for a major in the teaching subject, as set out by the faculty of science. So in maths for example, you just follow whatever is required for a maths major under the BSc program (3970, iirc) - you don't actually get much choice of subjects until 3rd year level. I would imagine that the science subjects are much the same, but there might be a bit more choice in Bio than either Phys or Chem.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
k thanks heaps Iruka.

And HOW AWESOME ARE KEBABS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which kebabs are better, the one at matthews foodcourt or at the quadcourt?
How about pide's? Quad pide's arent really that good..

Whats everyone else think?

hectic18

HSC
N/A
Omie Jay said:
Which kebabs are better, the one at matthews foodcourt or at the quadcourt?
Definately mathews. the quad kebabs always seem too dry and there isn't as much in the actual kebab

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
why worry about that guy? Its obvious he doesn't want any friends.

AppleNader

HSC
Omie Jay said:
i hope i see applenader at oweek, so i can bash him when i see him.
You mad?

You've got short mans' syndrome, you have a short fuse, man, everything about you is so darn short..hahaha

I'll be there with like a dozen of my wog mates, we'll be pretty easy to spot at UNSW. I'll meet you at the Jockey stand, where you'll be most likely spending your entire day, just so that you can find out what it's like to be of normal human height.

Last edited:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
lol.

i know a few wogs, but theyre awesome friends, not up themselves arrogant assholes like a certain someone else i can think of.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
no

there's a canteen and you can place lunchorders in the morning, usually one person is allocated per-tutorial during lunch periods (12-2pm usually) to go and get the lunch basket for said tutorial

just the usual shit like pies, sausage rolls, pizza pockets, chicken burgers, etc
primary school was the bomb

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)