general UNSW chit-chat (2 Viewers)

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
politik said:
No, it's just that I spend more time inside the UNSW Library than I do in the outside world. Did anyone else think University was going to be an alcohol-fulled journey only to realise that in order to do well, you need to spend 15+ hours a week in addition to contact hours in study?
uhuh... week 12 and uni is still a 'social' thing for me :p

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Well, I sympathise with Alan, I too spend far too much time in the library. Then again, I didn't exactly go to uni thinking that it would be an alcohol filled fun trip either.

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
politik said:
You tell me:
http://www.google.com.au/search?q=D...+a+week+in+addition+to+contact+hours+in+study
Your search - Did anyone else think University was going to be an alcohol-fulled journey only to realise that in order to do well, you need to spend 15+ hours a week in addition to contact hours in study - did not match any documents.

Suggestions:

* Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
* Try different keywords.
* Try more general keywords.
* Try fewer keywords.
It wasn't directed at you. Whn I becagn those posts, you hadn't even posted. It was direceted toward NEbacnezza (fucking name).

rand0m3r

HSC
politik said:
No, it's just that I spend more time inside the UNSW Library than I do in the outside world. Did anyone else think University was going to be an alcohol-fulled journey only to realise that in order to do well, you need to spend 15+ hours a week in addition to contact hours in study?
uni wasn't made for everyone.

Last edited:

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Perhaps not, but it certainly shouldn't have been made to cater for people like you.

Curry - you got the pronounciation apart from one thing. Nebacanezza, not Nebacnezza

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
politik said:
In many course outlines it clearly states that students are required to spend at least 10hrs per week on the work.

rand0m3r

HSC
Nebuchanezzar said:
Perhaps not, but it certainly shouldn't have been made to cater for people like you.

Curry - you got the pronounciation apart from one thing. Nebacanezza, not Nebacnezza
Nebacenezza or Nebacnezza, who cares. It's got stupidity written all over it.

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
I swear random, just go away. If you get this thread closed as well, everyone here will be pissed off.

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
Guys just ignore him and he will go away. Please don't reply to any abuses he makes. It would be a shame to to have Lundy's love-child fertilised with all out posts be locked.

§eraphim

Strategist
HSC
N/A
politik said:
You're a dumb arse. End of story.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Curry said:
Guys just ignore him and he will go away. Please don't reply to any abuses he makes. It would be a shame to to have Lundy's love-child fertilised with all out posts be locked.
thanks babe. fight the good fight.

redslert

yes, my actual brain
HSC
Curry said:
Suck up :p

But I agree.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Has anyone had Scott Mooney before, does anyone else think he's outrageously cool as I do?

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Is that to say you weren't a fan of John Triwhatever? I think that all three have been absolutely outstanding lecturers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)