general UNSW chit-chat (1 Viewer)

Chris.

HSC
click here said:
So today was a fucking terrible day. I just bought my marketing research textbook and material and technology workshop course notes and I stupidly left it in the bus when I was going home. It was inside a blue UNSW bookshop bag which I forgot to take with me on the 393 bus at around 4:45pm at central. Awww...it really sucks, $120 down the drain :(

I contacted the bus depot but their lost property department is already closed. Should I bother with UNSW lost property too? I doubt anyone would return it.

Oh yeah, this is not the first time, last year I lost my mobile phone on the train :(
i feel your pain </3

probably tired as fuk and just forgot it hey?
does it got your name on it at least?

karoooh

HSC
beentherdunthat said:
karoooh, there were guys handing out arc diaries at the red centre.
Yea I grabbed one during my break. Will probably do the whole membership thing next sem... to be a yellow shirt. :eek:

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Where the fuck was everyone tonight. start of session was pretty muc empty

so all the beer was had by meeeeeeeXD

karoooh

HSC
Dumsum said:
Where the fuck was everyone tonight. start of session was pretty muc empty

so all the beer was had by meeeeeeeXD
Yea, I'm surprised I don't hear anyone yelling happily down Anzac.

FeelBare

HSC
uhawww said:
Don't be so reproachful towards everything I have said. This grudge against particular people has nothing to do with you and is what a year's experience with group work has taught me; I'm accepting of any changes and not one to hold this against them if unnecessary. Maybe you too should step back and take a good damn look of circumstances where group work has not worked before you hold up your "aZn pRiDe, mOtHeRfUcKeR!!!shift+!", flag.

Last edited:

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
FeelBare said:
Don't be so reproachful towards everything I have said. This grudge against particular people has nothing to do with you and is what a year's experience with group work has taught me; I'm accepting of any changes and not one to hold this against them if unnecessary. Maybe you too should step back and take a good damn look of circumstances where group work has not worked before you hold up your "aZn pRiDe, mOtHeRfUcKeR!!!shift+!", flag.
When people quote with a dot, it means they agree with you.

click here

to see my profile
HSC
OMG, I got lucky! Someone actually handed the missing textbook in so I went to the bus depot and got it back! ****ing awesome!!! Aww...I wish I could thank the person who did the good deed. Yay! $120 saved :D

click here

to see my profile
HSC
I was thinking of bringing my laptop to uni to browse the internet, does unsw charge students for using their internet?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)