General thoughts? (1 Viewer)

anniea89

HSC
You didnt have time for your THIRD text? But... they asked for TWO prescribed and TWO related.
No, I did my two prescribed and my two related, however, I had a third related that I wanted to use, but I didn't have time to.

ahen

Sexy Member
HSC
anniea89 said:
No, I did my two prescribed and my two related, however, I had a third related that I wanted to use, but I didn't have time to.
i know what you mean, i had this really original scene analysis i wanted to do for one of my prescribed texts but i only had 5 mins left so i decided i'd better conclude rather than not conlcude and lose half my marks

somewhereelse

HSC
hmm i hope that scaling up the harder options thing is true, i did acts of reading and writing & its apparently alot harder than the others.. atleast, there were no resources for it because no-one does it!

mallie89

Almost free!
HSC
somewhereelse said:
hmm i hope that scaling up the harder options thing is true, i did acts of reading and writing & its apparently alot harder than the others.. atleast, there were no resources for it because no-one does it!
hmm.. I suppose it all depends on how the markers see it on the day, doesn't it? I mean if they're getting a lot of E2's then I reckon it'd have to scale up a bit.. at least that's my understanding of it (I could be dead wrong, who really knows how the HSC markers mark? lol)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)