General thoughts? (1 Viewer)

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
What did you find easy and what did you find hard?

I personally found most of the exam easy... the modules I did (Image, Drama, Insititutions/Individual) were pretty fair questions I thought, except for Drama which was way easy.

edit: woops, I didn't realise there was already a thread on this...? There's 2 Standard forums lol...

Last edited:

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
i reckon it was alright, wasnt bad

the insitution question, i just realised my speech wouldve been better with q2 but too late, but i did get my point across i jsut hope the markers get me

but yhea exam was pretty straightforward

is everyone marked against each other? eg, image and dialogue people?

guyzbabigal

HSC
I thought it was much easier than the first paper!! It was good.. my confidence is restored.. i m happi :D
No more english yeee haw
lol

eppingMCE

HSC
guyzbabigal said:
I thought it was much easier than the first paper!! It was good.. my confidence is restored.. i m happi :D
No more english yeee haw
lol
Yep definately much easyer.. the first paper freaked me out about the modules i thought i was so screwed!

NeoTokyo

HSC
The questions were definitely easier to answer, however it was the more tiring one. My hand got sore pretty early in the exam to my surprise. I'm content though as I was able to write everything I had planned, and even dotted in a few extra things. It was the only English exam where I didn't run out of time.

shredinator

HSC
Yeah my hand was way more sore than it was for paper one. Hmm. it was a good paper. Not sure if I owned it as much as paper one becuase near the end i was just writing crappity crap, but it was still pretty good.

hayleyl

HSC
I think I did well in module B- Wifred Owen and Module C- Billy Elliot. Stuffed Module A- I hate Henry Lawson!! :( I think I have improved from the trial thats all that matters to me ( so i do crap in english in other words :D)

moco

HSC
By the time i got to Module C I was too tired and did not concentrate too much. I wasnt sure what exactly i did write. but i managed 8 pages.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)