General Thoughts: SOR I (1 Viewer)

DJ696

HSC
Does anyone have all the correct answers for multiple choice? :)

Randox

HSC
N/A
Thats not definitive. I'm pretty sure that another user just said his teacher said it was D. Im not convinced until we have a solid explanation for either that also counters the other :p

Lectione

HSC
Thats not definitive. I'm pretty sure that another user just said his teacher said it was D. Im not convinced until we have a solid explanation for either that also counters the other :p
I know now three religion head teachers who confirmed it, but if you're better than them, then by all means lol.

Muhtab

HSC
For the last question whats the highest mark you could get if you talked more about significant person more than the others and used 1 no quotes/scripture passages?

Randox

HSC
N/A
For the last question whats the highest mark you could get if you talked more about significant person more than the others and used 1 no quotes/scripture passages?
I doubt it is bad to talk about one more than the other. I had a split of about 50% 25% 25%. Using no quotes/scripture passages is bad though. If the essay is perfect you may get 17 imo. Are you saying no quotes/scriptures passages at all or just for the sig person?

Candidate

HSC
With no scripture passages, you are probably looking at a max of 16 (band 5/e3).

sc193

HSC
1.A 2.C 3.B 4.C 5.D 6.B 7.D 8.B 9.B 10.A
- Only one im not sure on is question 5 (probably A)
- What do you guys recon, did you get stuff similar to this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)