General Thoughts: SOR I (1 Viewer)

Lectione

HSC
Ah I have no idea why I wrote english, I meant religion
religion multiple choice can be very hard and confusing because the concepts are so equivocal

I just say, stick with your first gut instinct and leave it

I always do that now

spanky125

Just waitin' for a mate
HSC
religion multiple choice can be very hard and confusing because the concepts are so equivocal

I just say, stick with your first gut instinct and leave it

I always do that now
In the trial I got 8/10 for MC and the two I got wrong were ones I had right but changed because I over-thought it.

Lectione

HSC
In the trial I got 8/10 for MC and the two I got wrong were ones I had right but changed because I over-thought it.
yeah I never change anything now

unless I go back and find out I essentially misread the question

Randox

HSC
N/A
40-45 depending on essay and qn10 MC. Confident I got 14-15/15 in section 2.

bui123

HSC
I thought the exam was great! :) I was in fear of section III to be some really annoying quote. But I liked how it was opened to discussion as if it was giving you the chance to not screw up lmfao. I spoke about the Hasidims and related their ideas and revitalization of the basics of Judaism like the importance of family and faith to the teachings of ethics. I hope I did okay... I had a lot of time to bullshit an essay but I'm hoping for a mark somewhere in the early 90s or so as the MC did mess around with me a little.

Did anyone else think the 5 mark question on the Native Title was a bit whack? I think that one threw me off a little more than section II! haha.

spanky125

Just waitin' for a mate
HSC
Did anyone else think the 5 mark question on the Native Title was a bit whack? I think that one threw me off a little more than section II! haha.
Yeah I was expecting a question about the changing religious landscape in Australia or something haha

alexm1996

HSC
N/A
I did christianity and only did Practice (Marriage) and Ethics (bioethical) about 9 pages 1250 words. I linked the idea that they are both fuelled by teachings and beliefs but their common goal was to create stronger relationships between God/Jesus and the adherent and thus Christianity lives on in the heart of adherents and modern society. It didn't matter if you chose to do all three but in my opinion its hard to link your significant person or school of thought to an ethics and marriage one, I dont really see an relationship, but then again, our person PJ XXIII didnt fit the question but others may.

Lectione

HSC
I did christianity and only did Practice (Marriage) and Ethics (bioethical) about 9 pages 1250 words. I linked the idea that they are both fuelled by teachings and beliefs but their common goal was to create stronger relationships between God/Jesus and the adherent and thus Christianity lives on in the heart of adherents and modern society. It didn't matter if you chose to do all three but in my opinion its hard to link your significant person or school of thought to an ethics and marriage one, I dont really see an relationship, but then again, our person PJ XXIII didnt fit the question but others may.
Yes, that's correct.

JPII (John Paul II) fit the question perfectly so I talked a lot about him, included bioethics and baptism and how it creates the framework for a living religious tradition.

atlas10

HSC
Hi guys, i put d for question 10. does anyone have a definitive right answer?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)