General Thoughts: SOR I (1 Viewer)

HSC
Re: General Thoughts

Ridiculously easy. 20 markers were very very generic.

7 MC is D I believe based on 2011 census.

10 was a bit odd, I got A: both statements were true

Last edited:

Talia95

HSC
N/A
Re: General Thoughts

Awesome exam. Did Islam in section 2, and struggled with 'how effective the person has been.' But the 20-markers were great

Randox

HSC
N/A
Put D for 10 :( I think the second statement was incorrect.

HSC
I thought that was the easiest SOR exam. The essay question was so generic, and the only thing that will discriminate there is how well people linked the different aspects of their religious tradition.

Randox

HSC
N/A
Damn... didn't really link between the three aspects. lol

HSC
I did 3. How did you link them?
I did Christianity. For example:

Baptism is a sacrament and rite of initiation, purification and salvation, which was espoused by Martin Luther during the Reformation as a key sacrament on account of Jesus' having instituted it.

Christian bioethics are based on divine natural law; a set of principles revealed or inspired by God. Their foundation is based on the divinity of God and Jesus, which was emphasised by Martin Luther through his Theology of the Cross.

I just did simple, one sentence links.

spanky125

Just waitin' for a mate
HSC
I did 3.
Judaism:
Significant person was Maimonides
Talked about his 3 major works and how they shaped Jewish ethics and significant practices.
Essay was centered around Maimonides but I linked ethics and practices to his contribution.
Got four pages of bullshit out haha

Randox

HSC
N/A
I did Christianity. For example:

Baptism is a sacrament and rite of initiation, purification and salvation, which was espoused by Martin Luther during the Reformation as a key sacrament on account of Jesus' having instituted it.

Christian bioethics are based on divine natural law; a set of principles revealed or inspired by God. Their foundation is based on the divinity of God and Jesus, which was emphasised by Martin Luther through his Theology of the Cross.

I just did simple, one sentence links.
Ahh nice. How many marks would I lose for not doing this?

HSC
Ahh nice. How many marks would I lose for not doing this?
I'm not really sure. If the calibre of your essay is high aside from this, I imagine you could still get a 17/20, but probably not higher than that. Then again this is just my interpretation of the marking criteria. Might be totally wrong. If anyone has another view, please share it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)