General Thoughts: Music 2 (1 Viewer)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
How did you find the exam? Share your thoughts here.

HSC
Uni Grad
I found the paper to be alright. I personally thought the score for Q3 was pretty horrible, since it was hard to read =_=

Chicobo

HSC
Agree with the score on Question 3. Could anyone tell me their answer for the first two questions ? The "identifying the chord" one and the "trill with the flat on top"? Just not 100% sure with my answers.

funkygirl59

HSC
Agree with the score on Question 3. Could anyone tell me their answer for the first two questions ? The "identifying the chord" one and the "trill with the flat on top"? Just not 100% sure with my answers.
Bb major

and a trill to the Bb above the A (luckily i knew this one for sure since i've played rhapsody in blue many times haha)

all in all, pretty easy paper - especially the essay question. But yes that q3 score was such a joke. If they meant to write 'flute' for the top instrument, they need to learn to spell instead of using strange symbols that they consider letters.

fishareicky

HSC
I thought question 3 was a kindergardener's drawing. It was that bad
Dear composer, it's called legible writing. go get it sometime.

foothead

HSC
I thought it was a pretty straightforward paper as well, although I fail at melodic dictation.

Couldn't read the question 3 score for the life of me :p

I like maths

HSC
I practiced aural dictation yesterday by notating random Bach fugue themes, I actually laughed so hard when I saw that the aural dictation...

ball00n

HSC
It was a relatively nice test especially the essay question but FAR OUT!! the melodic dictation was in bass cleff!! And that was pretty bad for me cos I'm bass cleff deaf. I love how the questions were more subjective like "how is tension created?" etc haha well its only 35% of the whole thing :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)