General Thoughts - Modern History (1 Viewer)

booker t

HSC
Whats up guys this is dedicated to historykidd or whatever the fark gay name you orignally came up with. Well done. You gave the word kidd two d's and put history in front of it. Original. My 8 year old brother comes up with more original names playing games on PS2 for farks sake. And booker t (changed to king booker now) is the shit so you cant comment on mine. So your name voids the fact that you have an uber amount of posts. If i ran this site i'd kick you the fark off coz apart from the fact that you think your the shit, you havent come to the realisation that your not and thats sad. Im proud of the fact that this is my first post coz its directed to you you sad piece of shite. I hope you get a terminal illness and die the day you get your awesome UAI. Go to WikiHow and look up how to make a noose, then use it asap you we can all live better more fulfilled lives. Accept the fact that some people lack natural ability, but will still live more succesfull lives, as simply they do not sit around and assess everyone elses like yourself. Unlucky to you. If i saw your parents i would bitch slap them for letting you become more than a stain on your mothers white sheets. I bet you live in a basement and are really like 42 years old pretending your doing the HSC to defer the simple fact that you live a boring computer based life. As for me, instead of posting however many posts you have done or spending however many hours on this website i have gone out with mates, or done a bit of study. This is five times better than making pointless posts on a farking board you should have been stain. Im sure i speak on behalf of every bastard on this forum. And dont mess with MotoMan106 or we'll spitroast your mother for longer than the usual amount of time. Its all good Motoman106 i got your back. Plus its tony. Did you guess? I am bored and have decided that historykidd is the worlds biggest douchebag whos fetish in beastiality has destroyed any chances of him having a social life. Historykidd. I still cant believe how lame that is. Go snort anthrax. Later.

Oget

HSC
booker t said:
Whats up guys this is dedicated to historykidd or whatever the fark gay name you orignally came up with. Well done. You gave the word kidd two d's and put history in front of it. Original. My 8 year old brother comes up with more original names playing games on PS2 for farks sake. And booker t (changed to king booker now) is the shit so you cant comment on mine. So your name voids the fact that you have an uber amount of posts. If i ran this site i'd kick you the fark off coz apart from the fact that you think your the shit, you havent come to the realisation that your not and thats sad. Im proud of the fact that this is my first post coz its directed to you you sad piece of shite. I hope you get a terminal illness and die the day you get your awesome UAI. Go to WikiHow and look up how to make a noose, then use it asap you we can all live better more fulfilled lives. Accept the fact that some people lack natural ability, but will still live more succesfull lives, as simply they do not sit around and assess everyone elses like yourself. Unlucky to you. If i saw your parents i would bitch slap them for letting you become more than a stain on your mothers white sheets. I bet you live in a basement and are really like 42 years old pretending your doing the HSC to defer the simple fact that you live a boring computer based life. As for me, instead of posting however many posts you have done or spending however many hours on this website i have gone out with mates, or done a bit of study. This is five times better than making pointless posts on a farking board you should have been stain. Im sure i speak on behalf of every bastard on this forum. And dont mess with MotoMan106 or we'll spitroast your mother for longer than the usual amount of time. Its all good Motoman106 i got your back. Plus its tony. Did you guess? I am bored and have decided that historykidd is the worlds biggest douchebag whos fetish in beastiality has destroyed any chances of him having a social life. Historykidd. I still cant believe how lame that is. Go snort anthrax. Later.
Yeah, you're a soon-to-be UWS student.

MotoMan106

HSC
booker t said:
c that history kidd u r a nerd
if booker t has said so then it must eb true
yay 2 the kids with little post counts
sorry we r not as kool as u history kidd

Oget

HSC
MotoMan106 said:
c that history kidd u r a nerd
if booker t has said so then it must eb true
yay 2 the kids with little post counts
sorry we r not as kool as u history kidd
You are also a UWS student.

aussiedrunk

HSC
and people called me a history nerd in my class?

on other matters i thought the exam wasnt too bad about 7-8 pages each for section II, III and IV, although ran out of time

aiming for solid band 5

peace out

negthebrave1990

HSC
I dont remember how much I wrote, personally because I can't count, I don't do maths, so I just wrote alot.

conflict question was the hardest, i study ireland, and it was difficult for me, mainly because I just did not spend enough time reading the question. But I hope I made up for it in Russia, and ww1. Cause I studied allied victory friken hard, heard a lecture on it, recorded notes on it, so I was jumping up and down in my head when saw that.

anyway, HOPING and praying for a good band five.

HSC
booker t said:
hey tony welcome to bos :wave:

now fuck off.

booker t

HSC
Extraordinary07 i reckon if you replace historykidd with your name in that post you quoted me on it'd be spot on. This being my second post i'm also proud to dedicate it to you, you daring fuck. I will fuck off as soon as this HSC finishes unlike you who will continue to post on here till the age of 35 so as to mask your boring life. Unlucky.

MotoMan106

HSC
I do believe booker t got u quick good then fuker
and on another note wat does the whole UWS thing mean
any1

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
booker t said:
Extraordinary07 i reckon if you replace historykidd with your name in that post you quoted me on it'd be spot on. This being my second post i'm also proud to dedicate it to you, you daring fuck. I will fuck off as soon as this HSC finishes unlike you who will continue to post on here till the age of 35 so as to mask your boring life. Unlucky.
MotoMan106 said:
I do believe booker t got u quick good then fuker
and on another note wat does the whole UWS thing mean
any1
Oh, new spammers.

Last edited:

navelj

HSC
HistoryQueen said:
i thought it was good
i had predicted most of the questions they asked for the essays
i ended up writing 50 pages in total.
hopefully i went well :)
now bring on ancient!!
HOW BIG IS YOUR HANDWRITING - IT REALLY ANNOYS THE MARKERS!!!!!

meiko19

HSC
Well i was confident before the exam...until i locked my keys in the car 10 minutes before...moment of panic...I guess the ww1 stuff was easy, and germany i could handle but i thought the personality question on speer was tough and i only left myself lyk 20 minutes to do vietnam which was majorly dumb. i wanted a band 6 but i dont think ill get that...i wrote a heap of pgs...not 16 tho lol...but wen i looked bak i only have lyk 3 words per line lol...so wen i stress i write really big! I hope everyone did well xxx

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
navelj said:
HOW BIG IS YOUR HANDWRITING - IT REALLY ANNOYS THE MARKERS!!!!!
It's not about how big her handwriting is. She's the History Queen. :)

50 pages is the minimum.

l.k

HSC
it's quality not quantity. i wrote 4 pages for the trials on germany and got 24/25.writing more than is needed is only wasting time and filling lines with useless info.

HistoryQueen

HSC
i dont write massively
i just practice rapid writing
that is the key
this is how big my writing would be on a page.
its not gigantic

captionone

HSC
WTF - Modern was HARD

Anybody who can write 16 pages should get some kind of award... I mean its freakish- when I read it I was fascinated, like that kind of reaction you get when you see someone with 6 toes or something!

Anyway, im really lucky i got early entry at Wollongong!!! WOOT, but I feel exactly the same way as the most of you - it was hard, but try and remember that they look for quality - because they only get a certain amount of time for each essay - whether you write 4 pages or 10000nd!

Good luck with the rest of them!!!

Cheer up, and HAVE A DRINK!!!

P.S i do NOT endorse underage drinking lol :)

illmatic

NaS
HSC
basically 90% of the fuckwits who post on this forum are socially illiterate geeks who are itching to brag and boost their ego's. they dont want to do it around people they know, so they come here, under a tag of anonymity, and type up a lot of shit about how good they are.

20 pages of this or 20 pages of that amounts to nothing if what you wrote is rubbish. And most likely what you wrote was complete shit otherwise you wouldn’t be so giddy about boasting about it on the internet. The number of pages is like some reassurance for you that you’ve done well. Take it from me, no one gives a fuck, especially the markers. Get over yourselves

oget said:
You are also a UWS student.
lol.. classic example of a guy who has failed in all other aspects of life. youre scrawny, your dick is small, and you’ve never had a girlfriend. But youre james motherfucking bond on an hsc forum bagging people out about what uni they go to. Lmao. Freak.

To the rest of you – go outside, get some air. The hsc, after so long validating your very existence, is soon gonna be finished. What you gonna do then?

bored6

HSC
illmatic said:
basically 90% of the fuckwits who post on this forum are socially illiterate geeks who are itching to brag and boost their ego's. they dont want to do it around people they know, so they come here, under a tag of anonymity, and type up a lot of shit about how good they are.

20 pages of this or 20 pages of that amounts to nothing if what you wrote is rubbish. And most likely what you wrote was complete shit otherwise you wouldn’t be so giddy about boasting about it on the internet. The number of pages is like some reassurance for you that you’ve done well. Take it from me, no one gives a fuck, especially the markers. Get over yourselves

lol.. classic example of a guy who has failed in all other aspects of life. youre scrawny, your dick is small, and you’ve never had a girlfriend. But youre james motherfucking bond on an hsc forum bagging people out about what uni they go to. Lmao. Freak.

To the rest of you – go outside, get some air. The hsc, after so long validating your very existence, is soon gonna be finished. What you gonna do then?
Is that you in your sig?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)