General Thoughts: Mathematics (1 Viewer)

HSC
It's wrong unfortunately.

Also you had to label the triangle ABC, not OPN lol.
Okay now I'm depressed :(
AT LEAST I DID THE LABELLING RIGHT :D Albeit in faint pencil in case they meant labelling in another way...but still...

Wait wait so how were we meeant to do it?

Hopefully I got the other questions right...I'm really hoping for a Band 6 D:

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
Okay now I'm depressed :(
AT LEAST I DID THE LABELLING RIGHT :D Albeit in faint pencil in case they meant labelling in another way...but still...

Wait wait so how were we meeant to do it?

Hopefully I got the other questions right...I'm really hoping for a Band 6 D:
I hate this question right now.

School certificate - #1 cause of despression amongst year 10 students since forever

HSC
I hate this question right now.

School certificate - #1 cause of despression amongst year 10 students since forever
Especially the fact that if you make a mistake twice on short answers (the ones in those little box things on the Multi choice paper) you have to get an ENTIRE new paper to write it down as you can only change your answer once :mad:
This seems to only happen to me though...the supervisor didn't know what I should do when I asked her D:

leesh95

HSC
Especially the fact that if you make a mistake twice on short answers (the ones in those little box things on the Multi choice paper) you have to get an ENTIRE new paper to write it down as you can only change your answer once :mad:
This seems to only happen to me though...the supervisor didn't know what I should do when I asked her D:
Are u serious? Do u have to get a whole new sheet if you want to change your answer more than once?
FML thats not what my supervisor told me.
So I am getting 3 questioins wrong in science now

HSC
Are u serious? Do u have to get a whole new sheet if you want to change your answer more than once?
FML thats not what my supervisor told me.
So I am getting 3 questioins wrong in science now
If you change the same question's answer more than once, you can't write it any whre else because the instructions only say what to do after making ONE change -_-
They shouldn't use computers to mark this exam in my opinion....I'm guessing I'm losing some marks because of the way I write some letters and numbres :/

leesh95

HSC
But what if you forget to write in block letters or make spelling mistakes? does the computer mark that wrong too?

D4rkfang

HSC
N/A
damn.. I shoulda done short ans first, got the consumer Q wrong and last Q wrong, started panicking for no reason because I was running outta time. Spent my time on MC cause I thought i had heaps of time to spare... but I didnt.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
ANyone get the question that was like this?
[/URL]
I did the black triangle, but some of my friends did the blue one

The 'about point O' confused me
I drew what your friends drew, the point A turned into O

Jikky

HSC
My sister said that she missed a whole section because there was one sheet that wasn't attached or something. Lol.
LOL. I almost completely forgot too, although I still missed the last 2 questions on that separated Section 1 continued sheet thingie majig GOD DAMN. SO DUH GHEY!

leesh95

HSC
LOL. I almost completely forgot too, although I still missed the last 2 questions on that separated Section 1 continued sheet thingie majig GOD DAMN. SO DUH GHEY!
Last year this girl I know left 2 whole sheets of paper but still managed to get a band 6.

Lina3

HSC
Last year this girl I know left 2 whole sheets of paper but still managed to get a band 6.
As in, she didn't complete two whole pages of work?? Wow she must have gotten everything else right then...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)