General Thoughts: Mathematics Extension 1 (1 Viewer)

millwa

HSC
for locus of Q, is it ok to have worked out QS and OS as radii (which both ending up equal to a) and said it was part of a fixed circle through Q and O with centre S(0,a)? or did you have to use the slope of OQ?

panakap

HSC
Accidentally missed 4 marks of the exam - didn't see it. Was furious with myself.

Happened to be the parametric locus. After reading all your responses I don't feel so guilty.
How could you miss it there was a massive diagram and everything :confused:

emilios

HSC
Accidentally missed 4 marks of the exam - didn't see it. Was furious with myself.

Happened to be the parametric locus. After reading all your responses I don't feel so guilty.
the locus was 3 marks? feel a bit better lol?

mreditor16

HSC
A lot of students get 70/70 for external exam.

I'm guessing internals have a play in state ranking
From what I have heard, at least 5 students at my school think they've got 100% and after cross-checking answers, they are making such claims. Interested to see how the moderation process and provision of state ranks pans out....

emilios

HSC
i think for Q4, if you leave out the absolute value signs in tan(theta) = |m1-m2| / 1+ m1m2 | then you get the wrong answer lol

emilios

HSC
From what I have heard, at least 5 students at my school think they've got 100% and after cross-checking answers, they are making such claims. Interested to see how the moderation process and provision of state ranks pans out....
extra marks for nicer handwriting lel

trapizi

╰(゜Д゜)╯
HSC
Idk what to say but it's easier than last year. I like the probability. Raw mark 54.

Last edited:

QZP

HSC
i think for Q4, if you leave out the absolute value signs in tan(theta) = |m1-m2| / 1+ m1m2 | then you get the wrong answer lol
of course. my mistake though was i put m1 = 1 not -1

bishay

HSC
was pretty good
stuffed up q 14 wouldve done so much better.
probs early 80's raw

cashmoe

HSC
holy mother fking shit i forgot to do Q11 e 3 fking easy marks gone i hate myself...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)