General Thoughts: Geography (2 Viewers)

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Gradient -1/30? because the rise was -1? idk I put both down actually lol

Pete15551

HSC
N/A
The exam was good. I was really nervous about the exam, but all went good. I expect a raw mark of around 70-85. I really thought Section 1 was quite difficult and time-consuming as it took mye about 50 mins to complete. I usually find geography skills one of the easiest part of the exams but it was rather the hardest... Expecting a 16-17/20. Section 2 was so good, and straight forward, and it took me about 30-40 mins to complete (30-35/40)... Lastly, section 3 was good too, a booklet each, but my writing is small :).

Ps what would the band 5 and band 6 cutoff

DancingAnz

HSC
It's stressing me out that everyone found the exam easy.
I studied so hard for 2 weeks straight and completely flunked out of the exam I couldn't believe it. My essays were good but I got less than half of the multiple choice right and I completely misread one of the short answer questions.
I have such an inability to sit exams. I feel like I know so much but can't get it out on paper, especially in geo which sucks cause it's my favourite subject :(

Very disappointed. If I was going to uni i'd be very very concerned about the state of my Atar right now :/

But well done to everyone else sure you's all nailed it!

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Defs know this feel. I also lack an exam mentality that leads me to write fast
Im the other way, i knew so little, my im good at bs'ing. thank goodness i do business studies and biology, bs galore.

joey95

HSC
I didn't find the exam 'easy' but it was reasonable. I am pretty sure i stuffed up the VE and gradient. Hopefully score 1 mark for working...

AdrianaZ

HSC
Yaaayyy that was a great exam to end on. I'm really happy with that exam, I think I finally nailed exam techniques (a little late but nevertheless :p). Probably got a couple of multiple choice wrong but for once I had time to check. Wrote extra for almost every questions and 5 booklets for essays!
It's crazy that geo is a dying subject - it's so relevant and fun. I can't be the only one that finds the skills questions fun!?

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Yaaayyy that was a great exam to end on. I'm really happy with that exam, I think I finally nailed exam techniques (a little late but nevertheless :p). Probably got a couple of multiple choice wrong but for once I had time to check. Wrote extra for almost every questions and 5 booklets for essays!
It's crazy that geo is a dying subject - it's so relevant and fun. I can't be the only one that finds the skills questions fun!?
no, they aren't challenging enough:p

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I like them too :)

Makematics

HSC
I like them too :)
+1

i like them and have always been good at skills. i think it's because they are vaguely maths-related. and for some reason i've always loved maps :D theyre just so epic.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
+1

i like them and have always been good at skills. i think it's because they are vaguely maths-related. and for some reason i've always loved maps :D theyre just so epic.
THIS IS so me :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)