General Thoughts: Economics (1 Viewer)

spud

HSC
N/A
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Q18. I learnt the trimmed mean method of calculating underlying inflation whereas this question required me to know the Exclusion-based measures (i.e. fuel was to be excluded from underlying inflation calculation).
I am very disappointed because the syllabus doesn't say which method to use, and in many ways the trimmed mean method can provide a better measure of underlying inflation. To me this was a very dodgy question which i am considering making a formal complaint about.

Randox

HSC
N/A
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Q18. I learnt the trimmed mean method of calculating underlying inflation whereas this question required me to know the Exclusion-based measures (i.e. fuel was to be excluded from underlying inflation calculation).
I am very disappointed because the syllabus doesn't say which method to use, and in many ways the trimmed mean method can provide a better measure of underlying inflation. To me this was a very dodgy question which i am considering making a formal complaint about.
Did you put A?

trungduong12

HSC
so did u? lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)