General Thoughts: Australian History, Geography, Civics and Citizenship (1 Viewer)

dinosaurtomatoe

HSC
N/A
I LOVED History it was fun. Like WTF was the board of studies trying to give the government pointers on how to fix Australia's Human Right problems. I really didn't like the long response.
=p.

LOL

that's what i was thinking

favorite_colour

HSC
the geo was to my ace and the history was the suckiest. its like to BOS want a few tips on human rights.not once is my teacher say anything ABOUT human rights. ended up speaking about trade and aid totally off the mark i like 3's so im okay.
when i saw the histoy paper...MIND BLANK.....mmmm was hungrey i guess.only got an hours break and what is this about kids leaving the exam room. thats totally not fair i could have had nice long end of day but nooo. still no more compulsary subjects.YEW.

Emily FTW

s2 SEductive

MostDefinitelyIncredible
HSC
the test was alright
but seriously it was really different to the past SC's
But yeah i chucked all my BS in my extended response :D
haha yeah i memorized air quality for nothing
just to write about what ?
Human rights

multiple choice alright
but yeah completed everything , wrote on all lines
hehe
And i cant believe i 4got one of the treaties
haha
i finished the test
and there was 15 mins left
i was trying to think of the other alliance with ANZUS
yeahh Sad...

laila09

HSC
It is a current issue. The bored of studies commonly likes to focus on current issues.

TheStrokes

HSC
I dont think history was that bad youve really just know your facts or some and then elaborate from there, did anyone study one nation for history this year?

PaterzAttack

fake based bitch
HSC
what a terrible, terrible exam :eek:
lol
the history wasn't too bad.... but we hardly got taught anything

and as for geography, we spent a majority of our time on coastal management and a little bit on aid, then 2 lessons on human rights
what happens in the exam? THERES A HUMAN RIGHTS QUESTION WOTH EFFING 15 MARKS!
and the other class in our year had a simila story, their teacher told them they didn't need to learn it because it was one of those "optional topics" <_<

btw.. on that dam question.. anyone know the answer to it? i had no clue what to write, and seeing as im already fed up with exams and it was our last one i simply wrote "if the individual or group action is against the proposal they could petition or lobby against it and protest with catchy slogans such as "Reject The DAM Plan!" or "I Don't Give A DAM!" " x]

super_starr

HSC
history was good. i enjoyed doing it but geography was so annoying. i agree, the last question on human rights was a killer :hammer:
i had no idea what to write so just wrote about asylum seekers, aborigines, disabled people and certain ethnic groups that are discriminated and how to solve their challenges. oh well, i never have to touch geography again :D

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
I like the sound of that question. Australia's treatment of the refugees would have worked perfectly, being a current problem in Australia.
death penalty and the child sex trade wouldv'e worked well too.
CRAP -.-

Is that what human rights is ?

I wrote about racial discrimination, elderly people and aboriginals.

SO SCREWD x(

HSC
Uni Grad
oh shit... looks like I screwed up..

omg for the 2nd last question of the history exam... wtf was how can historians use sources to depict their experiences or some shit...

and geography... 15 human rights question.... pssht. I heard people bullshitted their answers and that xD
I bullshitted it too...

I think i'm not gonna get band 6 for history geo now...

TheStrokes

HSC
oh shit... looks like I screwed up..

omg for the 2nd last question of the history exam... wtf was how can historians use sources to depict their experiences or some shit...

and geography... 15 human rights question.... pssht. I heard people bullshitted their answers and that xD
I bullshitted it too...

I think i'm not gonna get band 6 for history geo now...
i know for history we sis the womens movement so i just put as a primary source germaine greers the feamle enuch and waffled from there

supre

HSC
What did everyone write on the question about the Research action plan and the dam?
i wrote something like present the advantages and disadvantages to the local council and hold a community vote on the issue.

muzeikchun852

HSC
the human right long response was crap! i only did the indigenous people health issue..thats was difficult to make up in 1.5 page!

although im not good at history,,history was all right for me!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)