general question (1 Viewer)

Haku

well i want to get into Bcom/Bart, but just to be safe i would also like to put in Beco/Bart as a preference. i have not seen that combination, is there one available?

also the Beco is 3uai lowers than Bcom, but the majors u can do in the two are exactly the same. say i get into Beco, can i transfer to Bcom with the same major i did in the first yr and continue with Bcom the second year?

and if possible what kind of grade i need to get to be able to transfer?

I-Jester

Intergalactic Jester
HSC
If its not in the UAC guide its not available.

Look at more than the majors - some degrees (like commerce) have mandatory subjects like accounting. That makes the difference.

You can transfer. If there's only 3 UAI points difference, about a credit average should get you there no problems.

Haku

oh thank, so aslong as i pick majors in Beco that is same as what i wanna do in Bcom and get a credit i would be fine in tranfering to Bcom 2nd year right?

and how hard is it to get credit average?

also i can still pic up Barts in the second year can;t i?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
credit average isnt too difficult but you will need to work consistently.

myg0t

myg0t
HSC
Your going to fail the HSC so i wouldnt worry too much anyway

Haku

disregarding that failure comment. the Bcom/Bart course is 5 years. but say i do eco and transfer to Bcom and take up Bart, would that make it 6 years? cause i did miss out the first year of Bart.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
depends on how much credit you can take for the units in 1st year. Usually all of them are counted

just do the comm prereqs

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)