General Mathematics Exam Tips (1 Viewer)

DJ696

HSC
Hey everyone :) Wishing you all luck for tomorrows exam!

As well as to share all your helpful tips e.g. how you're going to approach the paper, time management, highlighting keywords in case for misinterpretation etc.

Please share :D

:hammer:

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Good luck guys :D. If any questions take a ridiculously long time to figure out... Move on and go onto the next one and come back to it later:

DJ696

HSC
Good luck guys :D. If any questions take a ridiculously long time to figure out... Move on and go onto the next one and come back to it later:
The possibility of the exam to be comprehensive is predicted haha :) I taking in a highlighter or few to highlight key words in case I misinterpret the question.

rednellav

HSC
So we have about 2 minutes per question right (on average)?

I might bring in a highlighter or just underline the key words in questions for 20 seconds without even looking at them first. Hmm. Alright game plan? Lolol.

DJ696

HSC
So we have about 2 minutes per question right (on average)?

I might bring in a highlighter or just underline the key words in questions for 20 seconds without even looking at them first. Hmm. Alright game plan? Lolol.
Yeah within 5 mins of reading time, skim over paper :) Then do MC confidentally no rush and especially time management :D

rednellav

HSC
Bring on the trickily worded questions. Highlighter coming out at you bitches.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)