General exam thoughts? (1 Viewer)

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
nirvanafreak02 said:
some massive flaming... it got deleted though... offensive would be an understatement
what was it over?

HSC
-may-cat- said:
what was it over?
exam thoughts.. she said something like "i fucking aced it", then several people responded with (i'm paraphrasing) "stfu you think you're so fantastic no ones gives a shit just get fucked" and she replied "something something something cunt other profanties" and got banned
it was an amusing thread

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
nirvanafreak02 said:
exam thoughts.. she said something like "i fucking aced it", then several people responded with (i'm paraphrasing) "stfu you think you're so fantastic no ones gives a shit just get fucked" and she replied "something something something cunt other profanties" and got banned
it was an amusing thread
lol, aw, people can only ever do as much as they can, i think some have to accept that there will always be people around with the capacity to do more.

HSC
-may-cat- said:
lol, aw, people can only ever do as much as they can, i think some have to accept that there will always be people around with the capacity to do more.
yeah, but i think it was more that her constant bragging was annoying
plus her reply about raping horses or something was just weird =\

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
nirvanafreak02 said:
yeah, but i think it was more that her constant bragging was annoying
plus her reply about raping horses or something was just weird =\
thats is a little strange, sonya is a bit over-zealous sometimes, but i think ppl need to just get the fuck over it, i mean who honestly cares? so long as shes not saying ' i am better then you -may-cat- ' i dont really care

cofini

HSC
i thought it waz a stupid test ..even the question essay for conceptual frames like what the..

i think if you can bs your way your fine..
gay test woot itz ova

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)