General Exam thoughts (1 Viewer)

revanchist

HSC
njknndy said:
hey bras. i just relaised i made a pretty big mistake ay. i had a brain explosiion and did all of the short answers cos i knew all of them. do u reckon ill lose mark. i didnt have time to do the essay? or am i choice ay girl:eek:
Unfortunately, the most you can get is 30 marks (if you did 2u) or 15 (if you did 1u), so you've just lost up to 20.
Your lost marks will only come from not having to do a question, I hope they're fair and take your marks from the 2 religions you got the most in (if you did 2 unit, or the one you got the most in if you do 1 unit), but thankfully they don't DEDUCT marks off the one you earned for errors like this.

magoof

HSC
ohhhhh yea and i forgot. where is the city of sayyid qubt?:shy: :spam:

VeronikaB

HSC
i hope your didnt swear that much in your exam.. serious was that really needed.

nah, i thought the exam was really basic, i had predicted almost all the questions..
but i was like "what the..?" when you only had to talk about one religion for religion and peace.

i had tonnes of time left over , to go and check things...

erm

HSC
lol i fucking bullshitted so much for that Aboriginal question. Made it sound so damn convincing though.

rani.g.

HSC
I know, only one religion !?! - kind of messed up my structure and thesis a bit, but I think I recovered into the essay. Other than that and the multiple choice, a great paper. wrote until pens down, had plenty of time to plan, 12 pages (big writing) for each essay....have now finished the HSC ! *jumps into air and dances around* :)

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
What did you think of the SOR exam? Great exam. Loved it. Fair questions.

Was it what you thought it would be? I wish the 20 marker had been on Bioethics... BUT Baptism was alright.

How prepared were you? Wasn't overly prepared. Intended to cram yesterday but didn't so crammed this morning.

Second guess any of the questions? Nahh.

How much did you write? Filled the whole double page with tiny tiny writing for the 15 marker. 8 pages (average writing) for the 20 marker. Filled the page with small writing for 5 marker.

How long did you last? To the end of the exam... Spent last 5 minutes reading over it all and adding.

meechfan

live.laugh.love
HSC
Uni Grad
lol... they took the questions for SOR 2 particularly on marriage... from the 2005 or I think 2006... those of you who did Christianity.... would be wise to look at the past papers... they couldn't think of anything obviously... because we were the guinea pigs after 2007

vds700

HSC
njknndy said:
hey bras. i just relaised i made a pretty big mistake ay. i had a brain explosiion and did all of the short answers cos i knew all of them. do u reckon ill lose mark. i didnt have time to do the essay? or am i choice ay girl:eek:
omg read the fucking instructions u troll

tijana69

HSC
it was a pretty good exam didnt like the multiple choice some were abit like wtff and tricky. i did for short answers CHRISTIANITY. i did islam for extended response on hajj was a pretty good essay question. very predictable paper :)

Bainesy

HSC
WTF was with Christianity questions

9 marks on significant practice

total BS.

shakky15

HSC
managed 9 pages on hajj.. i essentially finished it after 6, but i wanted to get to a second booklet so bs a bit (3 pages on submission basically).

short answers was packed with tiny writing.. is half a page really enough for 6 marks?? gee.

abo short answer was predicted (last yr was ecumenism), and was almost exactly the same as the trial one. feels like i did pretty good on that one.

multiples were a bit tricky (qn 4 and 8) but overall not too bad. i think i did pretty well :).. seems to be the vibe of the whole HSC - pretty easy stuff lol..

chem will rape me up the anus for 3 hours, whether i bleed or not. i am scared.

H

hilaryv

i honestly thought that the multi choice was the hardest part in that entire exam. I was lucky and was pretty much given my ideal exam in terms of questions that I wanted - hajj for islam, ethics/practice for Christianity and no stupid significant person!!!! perfect-totally lucked out!

HSC
im just glad that......

NO MORE HSC EVAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! FUK YEAH!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D
and yeh, i thought it was such a relief exam!!! questions were pretty easy and straightforward, esp. since i only did like 2 days of study before the day :p
best thing is, not only have i finished my hsc, but also....

AFTER 13 YRS OF SUFFERING AND LEARNING IT, NO MORE STUDY ABOUT GOD AND RELIGION CRAP FOR THE REST OF MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!!! LOL

anybody know the song by panic at the disco, 'nine in the afternoon'?
im listenin to it non-stop coz can sooooooooo relate to the lyrics rite now!!! just replace the word 'history' in it to 'HSC' and you'll see wat i mean :D

@who

HSC
exam was ok. not sure about section 2 for me though. i dunnno~

gem.in.rough

HSC
The religion and peace question sucked!!! I basically just put down what I knew, not expecting a great result there. The rest of it was alright except there was no question on Martin Luther! He was the one I knew the most about so I was pretty gutted. Oh, and multiple choice was EASY. The first bit is always the best!

hannnc

HSC
studied between Ancient and SOR for 45 mins..
which turned out plenty.
i think SOR 1 is the easiest exam, there's so little information that you need to know.
easy peasy :) except trick q's in multichoice.

eddy11

HSC
What did you think of the SOR exam? Was great

Was it what you thought it would be? Yep

How prepared were you? very well, i had to be, only 10 units

Second guess any of the questions? Yep

How much did you write? 11 pages for the extended ( i had about an hour and i had heaps of info for the question on significant person in Judaism)

I didnt like 9 marks on marriage though, would have preffered a bit on st paul rather then marriage but oh well, overall very pleased

How long did you last? finsished with 5 mins to go and checked my spelling etc

Last edited:

fe2008

HSC
What did you think of the SOR exam? i liked it best exam so far

Was it what you thought it would be? yes

How prepared were you? to prepared i had a whole week to study for the exam

Second guess any of the questions? no

How much did you write? filled the question booklets up for the short answers and 6 pages for each essay ( is that enough ?)

How long did you last? i stayed for the whole exam coz i feel gulty if i leave like what if i have forgotton something

but congrats to all of thoes who have now finisshed HSC :D

but yayaayayyaya no more religion after 13 years of it :p

nicko1990

p-plater
HSC
it was so easy, i didn't have much stuff to talk about in the essay :). cos SOR has so little content though, it's tough to write heaps and heaps on it at the end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)