General Bitch about biochemistry. (1 Viewer)

Jimmoi

Why the heck would people choose f'n biochem. I hate it! It's so hard compared to the easy shit like shipwrecks and Industrial chem. Stoopid democracy and pretentious, vain bitches in my class outvoted us by one vote. And guess what them bitches do biology so they didnt even bother turning up for half the f'n classes. While shit kickers like yours truly has to learn glycolysis off scratch.

Bitches!:apig:

Jimmoi

My2Sense

kazerati

sigh.. you have my sympathy - sort of..

u see, i also had to learn glycolysis (n the rest of it mind you) from scratch

but, on the other hand, we're actually learning about something that is actually useful and relevant and not boring as crap..
who really wants to know why shipwrecks get rusty anyway? i mean, come on, any halfwitted bio student could figure that one out - the salt water - duh!!

but seriously, take it as a challenge, and just think - if the rest of everyone is doing the easy stuff, then hey, our exams may just get a little favour from the markers...

porky

i like the option....but i just have no clue as to what they are going to ask.... what parts of the option are you really focusing on learning?
i taught the option to myself....so i dont really have much teacher help. if anyone is able to give me any extra info it would be great, just so i know i am on the right track...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)