GENERAL BIO DISCUSSION (1 Viewer)

goodcat911

HSC
does anyone have answers for module reviews for the pearson bio textbook pls dm me

SASH_06_X

HSC
quick q, how important are diagrams in bio???? like do we need to know them for all of the syllabus or is it fine to just know them for key points (eg: DNA structure, mitosis/meiosis, ear/eye structure etc)

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
HELP

like ik im kinda dumb at this subject and stuff and i was going thru my legal stuff and throwing them away coz thats trauma and in between my legal papers was a random bio worksheet? anyway it was about prions and i think im going crazy

"How to contract prions

By eating tissue containing infectious prions, such as nervous and brain tissue"

WHO TF IS EATING BRAIN TISSUE

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
HELP

like ik im kinda dumb at this subject and stuff and i was going thru my legal stuff and throwing them away coz thats trauma and in between my legal papers was a random bio worksheet? anyway it was about prions and i think im going crazy

"How to contract prions

By eating tissue containing infectious prions, such as nervous and brain tissue"

WHO TF IS EATING BRAIN TISSUE
E.g. mad cow disease
Farmers fed cows the dead cows that died from the disease and accidentally spread the prion to the other cows

goodcat911

HSC
1697765519809.png
Do we needa know specifically the functions of rod and cone cells for new syllabus? I only know it for the outcome that says about treating eye disorders (they distinguish colours and if they bad, they cause colour blindness).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)