Gen Eds (1 Viewer)

lungke

HSC
Hey people.

I'm trying to enrol in 'GENM0703' but when ever i try to enrol, the times for this gen ed seem to clash for no odd reason!

Anyone who's doing this have the same problem? Solution?

saves.the.day

HSC
lungke said:
Hey people.

I'm trying to enrol in 'GENM0703' but when ever i try to enrol, the times for this gen ed seem to clash for no odd reason!

Anyone who's doing this have the same problem? Solution?
Your best bet would be to phone tech support of UNSW as they would be better suited to rectifying a problem such as this

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
mr_speedy said:
just wondering does anybody know of any gened subjects that just require webct?? meaning you dont actually have to go to the campus?
Yes the mining one I just mentioned,

also "Brave New World"..its a science gen-ed which looks at the science behind sci-fi movies etc

FunkyFlava

Psycho@UNSW
HSC
i'm current enrolled in that HIV & Unconquered Diseases gened on webct this summer. tell me, should I be afraid, or will i be fine? >.<

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Lord Ac said:
I agree that the psych gen ed is REAL heavy compared to some other stuff ... I also suggest one from the school of philosophy ... its about thinking and anaslying arguments. Piss easy ... dunno the name becauase i did the elective (which was PHIL1010).

Ac
Yeah, PHIL Gen Eds are good (I did PHIL 1007)

mr_speedy said:
just wondering does anybody know of any gened subjects that just require webct?? meaning you dont actually have to go to the campus?
Go to myUNSW
Login
Click on Student Services (or whatever the second tab is)
Click on Class Search
Search for things that are Gen Eds
Then use the find function in your browser and search for "WEB"
Bingo!

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
I had a friend who did: GENR0027 - Photography, Society, and the Built Environment

It was apparently good, but the letures are boring. Assessment is based off a photo exibition held in week 13/14.

FunkyFlava

Psycho@UNSW
HSC
Photo exhibition? Wow that sounds fun.

There's also that other Built Environment gened about culture/history/religion or something being run in sessions next year, anyone know if that one's a good one to have a go at? It sounds interesting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)