• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

gay friend (1 Viewer)

Andrea86

HSC
N/A
My guy friend and I are not so straight :p .. and I've only ever been to Stonewall and ARQ. Sometimes we pop by in the Midnight Shift and Colombian. I definately have to check out all those other places..

kag86

HSC
N/A
yeah fully ay. You'll prob see me and my friends at ARQ and wandering the streets ay. One of my friends got kicked out of Arq last wk.. she decided to throw a schooner of beer on her ex girlfriends new girlfriend lol... then she got another one to throw on her ex.. they swung a few punches she was kicked out (security guards have spoken to her so many times that they remember her name lol) yeah but she just went over to stonewall. When we went over to meet her she decided to have another fight with her ex this time out on the street. I'm just glad she managed to stumble across oxford street without getting hit. So yeah we'll prob stand out... can you see why?

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Yeah I have 2 friends that came out of the closet.. ou couldnt really tell I just had an inkling... the girl ..I could tell what she was trying to say, and that she was having difficulty saying it. So when she was trynna tell me (she wanted me to be the first to know) I made it easier for her.. so she didnt actually spell it out exactly until late r but she knew that I knew.

The guyfriend of mine.. it was a shock I wouldnt have picked it. But wow! and I dont agree with whoever said they have a lisp...seriously I mean c'mon....

They're still my friends, gay or not, it doesnt change who they are and what they mean to me.. they are my friends, always and forever.

Last edited:

a8o

HSC
Well said. Enough of this political correct bullshit. They need to realise not every body wants to hear shit about their sexual orientation and get on with life. I've noticed most 'gays' our age are self-obsessed and have problems. Once they get over the bullshit associated with it and become normal people again, even if they remain gay (it's none of my business and I don't care), they become human again.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
*raises hand*

I have a friend that's gay!

ANd he came out of the closet virtually the same time, or a little before I spoke to him... so... I can't generally say that things have changed.

jellybeenz

HSC
My closest friend is gay, he didnt admit it to me straight away though. I was one of the last people to know about it. But he told me it was because he was afraid to lose me as a friend, which helped me understand.

At first I didn't want to hear about him with other guys, but now I'm okay with it, it was just a strange adjustment to make.

I guess I'm now a fag hag, we are a little bit like Will & Grace, except he is a mix of Jack/Will-- can be serious but also flamboyant.

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
i'm gay and i got no lisp and btw wats his number. It depends u can't put all of us into one basket. I'm not as camp as some and i h8 shopping (waste of money) and im really negative, but sex will do me good ne day.

Grobus

Laughing Boy
HSC
Good work for being a supportive friend. I know a lot of people who have been ditched by their "mates" because of their sexuality.

And, oh yeah - to the ignorance directed at gays in this thread:

Last edited:
HSC
his tsill my friend his the same person as b4 he came out so it changes nothing, and i will stand by my friends because i know they would do the same 4 me

HSC
he will come out in his own time when his ready and he feels comforatble, just make sure he knows u will stick by him and nothing will change, because i think that is the hardest part 4 them... being regected or critisised

HSC
mattycoss said:
yea i no thats y i always say shit like 'yea wel good on them 4 comin out and being themself''

theres another guy in my grade whos a homo but im still mates with him, it doesnt affect me whether hes gay or not
we need more ppl like u, some ppl think they will b called gay if the hang out with other gay ppl n all that.
its so good now that my friend has come out cause now he is truly himself wich is good 4 our friendship

ihavenothing

M.L.V.C.
HSC
im talkin bout the gay guys ur tlkin abt, btw testosterone will still make u macho (even tho u dont have the meat & 2 veg)

llamalope

yes, they're my legs.
Left BOS (somewhat temporarily) on 29/12/05 to ret
HSC
oK, talking about gay guys who come out of the closet. This is how it all happened.

The guy in our group (who I discovered half of our group secretly liked) and I were talking one night, and I was apologising for being a bitch (I don't remember exactly what it was about) and I mentioned that I like/liked him, and he was a bit shocked, and basically he said that he had liked me for so long. At this point, I was kinda esctatic. Anyways after that, we spent a couple of days trying to avoid the issue......But at the end of the week, just before school went back, I got this long email about how he hoped I could forgive him, but that although he liked me, he was actually gay and that this was torturing him for a while.

I was cut...big time

Anyways it took a couple of months for him to tell our friends..but when he did...we had the biggest fight ever.... you see, unfortuinately for him, he made the mistake of insulting another guy who was very close friends with one of us......(he did this after he told everyone that he was gay) and this massive fight started...and he ended up leaving the party early because he thought that ppl were being rude because he was gay...and then we didn't talk for a long time...

but then we started talking again...and as i stated on another thread, this is how our relationship progressed from there..

"I love you.....but I'm gay....no, wait...I love you...but I'm gay...but I will worship you forever"

or something along those lines!

But we're friends now...which is a relief.

But I know many gay guys (perhaps due to the fact that I went to a performing arts school) and I have to say, most of them bitch more than your average guy.

Last edited:

Jumpman

HSC
gotta love how people base their opinions of an entire minority on the 1 person they know. :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)