Gauge the level of difficulty and range of marks in this exam (1 Viewer)

MoonMonster196884

HSC
๐Ÿ’€ he said he was in yr10... implying that even as a yr10 student, he was capable of doing your SDE exam.
u think im not capable of doing differential equations or some random other thing. u gotta have a zoned in understanding of math, not just a broad conceptual overview.

Bored of studying

HSC
u think im not capable of doing differential equations or some random other thing. u gotta have a zoned in understanding of math, not just a broad conceptual overview.
? mf where did philosophy randomly come into this? stfu u can't be actually this fucking braindead

Masaken

Unknown Member
HSC
what mark would the avg JR student get in this?
i didn't even get an e4 in maths ext 2 but the test you attached looks like a breeze even for me
i will say though, jr tests are so much harder. from what i've heard, the complex numbers task 1 for the 2023 cohort average was <50% but even someone got high 90s, maybe 100 i forgot lol. the test you enclosed would definitely be a breeze for them - probs in the 90s the average mark would be

Average Boreduser

๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐š
HSC
i didn't even get an e4 in maths ext 2 but the test you attached looks like a breeze even for me
i will say though, jr tests are so much harder. from what i've heard, the complex numbers task 1 for the 2023 cohort average was <50% but even someone got high 90s, maybe 100 i forgot lol. the test you enclosed would definitely be a breeze for them - probs in the 90s the average mark would be
stfu thats university level type shi on that exam wym its a 'breeze'?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)