Gamsat (1 Viewer)

AbsoluteValue

HSC
Hey guys, I'm not going for the UMAT because I didn't want to waste time preparing for it, also I didn't wanna do med as an undergrad.
I'm planning on doing comm/adv. maths, engineering/science, engineering (civil with architecture), adv. physics/whatever etc... basically any 95+ degree at UNSW or USyD but I'm thinking about doing GAMSAT to get into med.
Can anyone please explain what the gamsat to me? what is the best uni course to do to ace the gamsat or that doesn't really matter.
I heard it is first year uni bio and chem and hsc phys with essay writing etc... is it a good idea or should I become an engineer/scientist etc...
The reason I wanna do med as a post grad is because I'm not completely decided on what to do as a carrier also, I don't wanna limit myself to med, I might do med and physics and major in medical physics since I really don't like touching organs/seeing blood or spending my life with sick people so I thought medical physics is a good idea where I spend my life with machines.
Please don't be angry at me, I know this sounds kinda stupid but I really don't wanna limit my self to med, I like med but I don't like the surgery part and I love phys/math/engineering so I thought I do a mix of all :)
I can get 98+ so what should I do? science/eng first then do med through gamsat ???

Mdzabakly

HSC
you should do undergrad. umat is logic test and is only a few hours
Gamsat is a 5 hour test on science.

AbsoluteValue

HSC
you should do undergrad. umat is logic test and is only a few hours
Gamsat is a 5 hour test on science.
I think science is way easier to me than logic and the UMAT is during my trials and I haven't prepared for it at all.
Also, as I said, I don't want to limit myself to medicine, I'm interested in med/science/engineering

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)