Games Vs. School (1 Viewer)

moo_moo_molly

Yo mumma
HSC
Does anyone else get the problem of games taking over all their time so that they start falling dramatically behind at school?

Cpt obvious

HSC
Dont worry i do 2, aslong as you do your class work and homework/assignments and as long as you understand what the teacher says you should be fine if u dont understand ASK YOUR TEACHER and your grades will pick right up

transcendent

HSC
N/A
yeah, and it's making me fail teh uni. except now i've run out of games so i'm finding other ways to procrastinate.

moo_moo_molly

Yo mumma
HSC
Actually I lied... It doesn't really happen to me it may have last year or the year before but I realised this and then realised that I should stop playing before it did take over.... though there are still times when I get the craving i can usually defeat it though

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
moo_moo_molly said:
Does anyone else get the problem of games taking over all their time so that they start falling dramatically behind at school?
I had that problem at the start of year 11. Then i realised what was more important.

Legham

HSC
hopeles5ly said:
I had that problem at the start of year 11. Then i realised what was more important.
Ooh, i sure hope i get the same experience as you :D I've been playing MTA San Andreas everytime i consider doing school work all holidays :p.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)