• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

gah! (1 Viewer)

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Ok this is the first time that Ive had to do the picking up... usually I get picked up.. but... I dunno what to do... I knwo he doesnt like me back the same.. what do you girls do to win them over?

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
thing is.. Its pretty damn obvious and Ive really gone outta my way to help him out with assignments and such... Out of my way more than I normally do to help people...

WHY CANT HE SEE IT?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
rofl.

i don't know about you, but getting picked up, or trying to pick up people that you don't even know is a little... *tries to find the word but can't*

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
because hes one of "those" boys, and trust me there are those kinds out there. dont ask me to elaborate, but mate he prolly aint worth the time you're spending on him.
is this the thing with the guy at the place?
neway the point is, he's a toss who doesn't deserve you. wait till he's in some unhappy relationship and say "told ya so!"

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
hes from college.. in my classses.. so its not like I can even avoid him

J

jhakka

azzie said:
because hes one of "those" boys, and trust me there are those kinds out there. dont ask me to elaborate, but mate he prolly aint worth the time you're spending on him.
is this the thing with the guy at the place?
neway the point is, he's a toss who doesn't deserve you. wait till he's in some unhappy relationship and say "told ya so!"
A bloke who doesn't deserve her because he's oblivious to being hit on, or possibly feeling that he might be misinterpreting? That's pretty shallow/selfish.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
flipsyde said:
WHY CANT HE SEE IT?
perhaps he does; he's just not responding. in such case, i would say you are being used (for assignments and such).

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
jhakka said:
A bloke who doesn't deserve her because he's oblivious to being hit on, or possibly feeling that he might be misinterpreting? That's pretty shallow/selfish.
hey come on... if someone isnt taking up her advances, it means hes either blind or uninterested. and though i think the latter is a possibility, it would be made quite obvious by her attempts to be super nice and helpful.
its a case of "he's just not that into you" and i BET in the end, she shall be glad (sorry to refer to you in the third person flip, but i cant be bothered to change it now :p)

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
jhakka said:
agreed .

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
azzie said:
hey come on... if someone isnt taking up her advances, it means hes either blind or uninterested. and though i think the latter is a possibility, it would be made quite obvious by her attempts to be super nice and helpful.
its a case of "he's just not that into you" and i BET in the end, she shall be glad (sorry to refer to you in the third person flip, but i cant be bothered to change it now :p)
I see your point to.... and I dont mind about 3rd person

J

jhakka

azzie:
So essentially if the quick solution or not getting what you want as soon as is humanly possible indicates how much a person deserves another?

Does a person's own feelings dictate who they deserve or is it their actions? He could easily publicly humiliate her, and in which case he wouldn't deserve her (as a feriend or otherwise). However if he isn't interested, doesn't want to hurt feelings and possibly doesn't know how to go about it, I'm sure that it would be a different story.

Anyways, I'm off to bed.

Seeya.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
flipsyde said:
I see your point to.... and I dont mind about 3rd person
okokokok.... if we're giving this bloke the benifit of the doubt, maybe tell him? or ask him how he feels? i dunno im just straightforward with relationships. i hate the fluffy area of "i dont like you but i do like you, cept different, only i do?"

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
well girls keep thinking that guys are toold for not responding.but its really hard to interpret. its too ambiguous mostly. why not just be straght-forward?! dont be a tool and just help us guys out a bit?

strike

HSC
what girls think is very obvious is actually very subtle for us guys. Helping some dude out with his assignments can just be interpreted as you being a nice person... and how is this guy to know that you are normally a mean bitch to others?

this is especially true as girls often send mixed signals.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
AtticusFinch said:
hey frigid how come you always post in baby font?
reasons are, inter alia: to keep a low-profile, to diminute the significance of my postings to all but those who seek to read them, to occasionally be offensive without drawing attention, to harm the reader's eyesight (press Ctrl + in Mozilla to increase size) and to exemplify the font size used in law textbooks.

Dr_Gorgeous

HSC
Frigid said:
reasons are, inter alia: to keep a low-profile, to diminute the significance of my postings to all but those who seek to read them, to occasionally be offensive without drawing attention, to harm the reader's eyesight (press Ctrl + in Mozilla to increase size) and to exemplify the font size used in law textbooks.
tres informative :) what does the french or foreign language mean under you're name?.....

Atticus.

how do i get out of this
HSC
Frigid said:
oh
ok
fair enough

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Dr_Gorgeous said:
tres informative :) what does the french or foreign language mean under you're name?.....
God and My Right.

no i'm not christian. it is merely the motto used for many of the legal institutions in Australia.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)