g (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
well, rite now with the exception of weisy, we're all guys at latin, with mic gone and bd in vietnam

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
well as in she's fully pissed off at u guys and isn't likely to come back

is a roflcopter
HSC
hmmm
im stuck here because im downloading
this sux
talk to me ellipses!

[UNSW] vs [USYD] lan pigs

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Originally posted by pigs_can_fly
i wouldn't count on it
I've been talking to her. If the situation is resolved in a way she can appreciate she will return. She said she doesn't want to ever have to write something like that again, and if you make sure she doesn't then everything will be fine. (collective "you")

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
awww, tis aint ur fault lipsy...
it was me mostly... :(
i always push girls away :'(

pigs_can_fly

earth girls aren't easy
HSC
Originally posted by Newbie

[UNSW] vs [USYD] lan pigs

aight, ur on! :D:p

Originally posted by Lexicographer
I've been talking to her. If the situation is resolved in a way she can appreciate she will return. She said she doesn't want to ever have to write something like that again, and if you make sure she doesn't then everything will be fine. (collective "you")
how am i meant to prevent something like that happening again. its not as if i'm on 24/7 and i didn't take part in any of it. the onus should be on everyone to be especially respectful towards mic

and anyway, why have u been talking to her? :D:p

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Look, you guys can make a start by ending all this orgy talk. You know that I hate to be excessively serious in this of all fora, but this is a matter that can be laughed about no longer. None of you are individually to blame (so elipsis and Frigid, stop this "my fault" business) but the collective actions, the sum of all that has been said. You just need to leave all of this pent-up frustration off the board, even if only for a while. I know Mic is at least as understanding as other girls, and will tolerate you out of compassion, but she would appreciate it if you could just stop venting it here for a little while. Let her settle down and settle back in. You guys need to settle down too, your testicles have progressively 0wNz0rD you...

I shouldn't have to justify myself, but I've been talking to Mic because it is in all your best interests. Good conversation and honest disclosure aside, Mic is what I can only call a good friend, despite having no knowledge of her face or voice. I want her back here. But I've also been defending you, at least as much as I can. You are all "precious" to me [Isildur reference intended] and I want things to get back to the comic interplay they once were. Minus the sextalk, things have been good.

edit: Ok I just read all that again, and realised that it will do absolutely nothing to meet my objectives. So how about this: Mic likes you guys. You're a nice bunch, and you mean well most of the time. But you get carried away. Too often. In fact you've started to offend, and yes, hurt her. She wants to be treated like an equal, and she wants to come back. Until she feels comfortable that won't happen. You guys want her back too, and you know better than to think you're on anything but the "friends" ladder, that is if you're off the ground at all. No more orgy-talk, no more mysoginy, just...friends. Ok? Please?

Last edited:

Lexicographer

Retired 13 May 2006
HSC
Originally posted by Frigid
lexi, why are you using my size=1?
There was another time when I stole it for about a week. But this time I used it because I didn't want you to pay much attention the the first bit. The last bit is the important one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)