G/F & B/f and opposite sex friends (1 Viewer)

daniel2ya

i know its bad but i still get cut when my g/f has her 'guy friends' ring her and want to take her out. we've been together and all of our fights have been over that issues and she says 'all my friends are guys i dont get on with many chicks its not my fault' but my point is that if you wanna see guys dont go see them where your the only chick because temptation is the first step to cheating' but she calims she doesnt wanna be with anyone else'

i know i am gonna cop the whole you should be more trusting, and i do trust her i just dont trust other guys coz i know how we think. and also i the hypocrite thing i can see chicks and she cant see guys but since we been together i havent talked to any of my chick friends without my g/f being there.

whats peoples views

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
i know what you mean, but u've got to try and be cool about it. r u friends with her friends... y don't u go with her when she goes?

S

Shuter

daniel2ya said:
i know its bad but i still get cut when my g/f has her 'guy friends' ring her and want to take her out. we've been together and all of our fights have been over that issues and she says 'all my friends are guys i dont get on with many chicks its not my fault' but my point is that if you wanna see guys dont go see them where your the only chick because temptation is the first step to cheating' but she calims she doesnt wanna be with anyone else'

i know i am gonna cop the whole you should be more trusting, and i do trust her i just dont trust other guys coz i know how we think. and also i the hypocrite thing i can see chicks and she cant see guys but since we been together i havent talked to any of my chick friends without my g/f being there.

whats peoples views
Get over your jelousy, trust HER. It's not like guys have a super secret special move they can use to win her over from you while they're out with her.

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
I'm friends with guys and wouldnt cheat but at the same time... you probably should know that its never going to be completely innocent (even if it is on her part).

I think you should hang out with her and her friends or if that's not cool, start hanging out with girls and see if its innocent with them... thne if its not ur girlfriend will see what its like to feel threatened and might think twice and if it is innocent then your mind will be put at ease.

I think being the only girl is fine... as long as she's not the only girl going out alone with her ex or something... because that's disrespectful.

This is a rant, not advice. My apologies.
I mean evern if its NOT on her part... like she is innocent.

Last edited:

olay

HSC
even if guys may want something more from her, SHE is in the position to control it and see to it that nothing happens. do you really trust her? if you do, this shouldn't be an issue. and keep in mind it's not very fair on her to give up her friendships because of this.

shortie_689

HSC
daniel2ya said:

whats peoples views

I know the feeling my ex he used to talk about his ex who was his bestfriend all the time if u had heard him u woulda thought they were going out... But I just think you would probably want her to accept if u remained friends with ur chick friends n i mean just try to trust her and accept that she has other friends that are guys... I mean let her see them but if it starts to get really uncomfortable just talk to her and try and help her to understand you... You have no problem till she starts to rate your friends... Just chill and let it run its path whatever happens will happen.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
make some female friends.

daniel2ya

well i have said 2 her i dont care if she want to keep friends i am ok with it but as long as i can come when she goes with them or there are people with her i trust. i just get paranoid cos she is always on about how "awesome" and "champion" her guy friends are and yet when they ask about me in phone calls shes just like yea hes alright. its weird

malkin86

HSC
Maybe she would be embarrassed about going on about you to her guy friends when you're listening..

django_

HSC
aww this is weird...i dont have that problem lol i dont have any guys friends any more, cuz they were all fucking bastards in the enddd yeeeeh thats right i hope they read this!!!! but yeh..my bf is in a band so he knows heeeeaps of chicks n guys....but theyve all got bfs so if everyone goes out together it doesnt matter...uh yeh..

dont any of her guy friends have gfs? wat do their gfs think of it? why doesnt everyone just go out as a group? i dunno bout u going and purposely MAKING new friends to show her how it feels...two wrongs dont make a right... but yeh :)

mayhemily

HSC
daniel2ya said:

whats peoples views
Yeah my bf was the same with me. You have to trust her. Because she is friends with all those guys and she chose you to be her boyfriend and that counts for something. I also have heaps of friends that are guys. Its the most platonic, unromantic thing in the world, and yet my bf thought I me and my best friend (guy) were sex buddies coz i go over to his place a lot. Completely rediculous. So just trust her to make her own discretions when it comes to the people she hangs out with.

Jake_434

The King of England
HSC
I think you should stalk her. Make sure she's not rooting them. You know you want to.

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
daniel2ya said:

whats peoples views

These guy friends call her up and want to take her out? Fuck that mate. As much as you want to trust her, we all know how guys think as you said, especially if the girl is reasonably hot, so it'd be very unnatural if you didn't get cut up by this.

Stand up for yourself, tell her you aren't comfortable with what she's doing at all. If push comes to shove and she prefers to hang around with a million other guys even though it cuts you, then she isn't worth it at all. Sounds harsh but it's worked for me before.

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
Stand firm, brother

If she keeps it up long enough, she may start to think you're a pussy and lose respect for you, more likely to cheat then IMO.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
If she's cheating, then you should be too.

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Yeah I'm one of those annoying jealous types. Unfortunately last time my suspicions turned out to be correct, so excuse me if I remain paranoid.

~ForAGoodCause~

always been the easy kill
Can we take a ride? ... get out of this place whil
HSC
You need to somehow GET OVER it, before your insecurities break up your relationship.

Really, a lot of girls have guy friends. I occasionally hang out with just my guy friends with no other girls, and its nothing more than platonic.

If you keep persisting this, its just going to cause issues, and she'll get annoyed then maybe even leave you? ... you cant win against her friends... because most people chose friends over bfs/gfs

azn_boy

Where ever YOU want me to be .........BABE
HSC
N/A
~ForAGoodCause~ said:
You need to somehow GET OVER it, before your insecurities break up your relationship.

Really, a lot of girls have guy friends. I occasionally hang out with just my guy friends with no other girls, and its nothing more than platonic.

If you keep persisting this, its just going to cause issues, and she'll get annoyed then maybe even leave you? ... you cant win against her friends... because most people chose friends over bfs/gfs
Really, are you sure about that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)