Future Plans: What ATAR/course/job are you aiming for? (1 Viewer)

What ATAR are you aiming for?

• Total voters
HSC
Uni of Adelaide.

Long ways away from mummy & daddy but oh well :(

B. Dental Surgey, but if I don't get to the interview...er...let's not go there...:eek:

fakingtheday

HSC
archangel leila said:
Uni of Adelaide.

Long ways away from mummy & daddy but oh well :(

B. Dental Surgey, but if I don't get to the interview...er...let's not go there...:eek:
What do you call a doctor that drops out of Med School?

A dentist.... SNAP

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
fakingtheday said:
What do you call a doctor that drops out of Med School?

A dentist.... SNAP
funny, cos they are the highest paid graduates, in their first year after uni, something giant like 85 grand, projected in 2007.

HSC
Sphyx said:
funny, cos they are the highest paid graduates, in their first year after uni, something giant like 85 grand, projected in 2007.
Yeah what she said. Checkmate fakingtheday. Those who can't top, mock :D You are my hero gloz :p

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
archangel leila said:
Yeah what she said. Checkmate fakingtheday. Those who can't top, mock :D You are my hero gloz :p
no problemos. You can fix my teeth anyday, lil. :D

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
SHUTUP LEILA!!!!!!!! NO ONE IS MEANT TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!

fakingtheday, i work for the KGB, and i am undercover inrolled in an australian school because the russian government has been aware of some weapons of chemical warefare being manufactured by the year 12 chemistry students, of which archangel_leila is the top dog.

that is why she has Stalin and Hitler posters on the inside of her locker. :cool:

HSC
Excuse me, not anymore: the primary school kids kept walking past and telling me to take them down coz they scared them...can't understand why (btw readers, a friend put them up and i couldn't be bothered to remove them)...i think rasputin scared them the most lol...isn't he your grandfather?

Sphyx

Asphyxiated
HSC
yes, what kind of example do you think you were setting to the little kids, being school captain and all? you wanted to convert them didnt ya? DIDNT YA????

also, honey, you are getting your facts mixed up. i explained to you many times that i am Anastacia, the missing princess of Russia, even my middle name verifies that.

Rasputin was just the garbage collector who agreed to play spying games with me.

Danni07

happy little vegemite
HSC
B pyschology at uws (close to home and acheivable uai) although I'll probably apply at usyd for the same thing anyway, just incase I suprise everyone and get an amazing uai.

kirabolton

HSC
Psyc/Law at Maq. - but that's really only because i want to do law and it's easiest at Maquarie...i'd really like to go to Sydney. The thing is i don't really know what i want to do, i just know i don't want to do science or medicine, and i'm not too keen on economics either.

s0k0y0e0

HSC
I'd like to go to UOW!

Not 100% sure but I'd really love to do Pschology and maybe PD/H/PE teaching?? :rolleyes:

starbaaa

Untalkative Member
HSC
id like to go to UQ or UNE (location, location). Although combined environmental science / arts at UNSW is looking mighty tempting.

shaon0

HSC
Future Plans: What UAI/course/job are you aiming for?

...and for what course at which uni?

Last edited:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Re: What UAI are you aiming for?

1. Commerce UNSW (Actuarial Co-op program) = 99+ preferred, I guess
  2. Actuarial Degree Macquarie University = 98.5+ preferred for scholarship
  3. Advanced Science (Advanced Mathematics) = 98.95
  4. Combined Law at USYD = 98.45+ because of my EAS
  5. Teaching Degree at USYD = 80+
OR I can choose anything from 1-4 and try to do teaching degree part-time.

But I will be happy with any UAI as long as I know that I tried my best. (with my true potential observed during HSC)

They are just preferred courses. I will be happy with any course related to maths, commerce and biology. (probably english to some extent).

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)