Furious with Term 4 teacher - My Rant about my old teacher (1 Viewer)

Gemstone

Okay this really sucks.

There are 4 of us in my SOR class who picked it up durring term 4 last year (me included) and we got told today that because our teacher last term forgot that we had to do a prelim assessment we've got till friday to do one. (Friday's the closing date for Prelim course marks).

Anyway this really sucks because this week is the week before exams. Our teacher now is really annoyed about it too and reckons it's heaps unfair, but she said there isn't anything we can do about.

She's making it really easy. Just a page response to a question from a reading. She said it won't even count for anything and she'll understand if it isn't overly good. But I mean we've all got other assignments for other subjects plus another SOR one and exams so it's a bit annoying.

Anyway I just reckon it's a bit crap and I'm a bit annoyed about. You can all ignore this post if you won't I'm just so annoyed about and it makes me feel better to write it out.

Anyway it's on the nature of religion if anyone feels like giving me a hand with it.

Gems

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
I have to agree- that really sucks especially with the timeing.
Nature of Religion is the first unit in SOR so I'd be more ticked with your teacher than the school that she/he didnt realise....thats just poor management. Be greatful that the school picked it up because you'd hate to be getting this news later this year in the form of "Oh sorry but...."
Why cant they stick it onto your 1/2 yearly exam? Guess it might mean extra work!!
At least its just a reading but it sounds like your teacher admits its a waste of time.they should justgive your marks or the average sor something. Its just prelim after all.
Any help I can throw your way, please let me know ASAP.

Gemstone

Yeah it does suck. I got it today. It's just a 400 word response on what is the nature of religion. I haven't read it yet but i don't think it'll be difficult. We got given a whole list of sub headings to use for it so it doesn't seem to difficult.

It's mainly just the timing that i'm annoyed about. I'm so buggered right now.

Nah the can't just add it to my half yearlies because my half yearly isn't an exam, and also cos marks have to been sent off by this friday.

Anyway i'll have a look at it and if I need any help with it i'll tell you guys exactly what.

It is good they realised now because other wise it messes up our whole HSC.

Gems

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
As I said, let me know as I (obviously) have stuff on this and I can point you in the right direction as to where to get this stuf!! (does that make sense?)

Gemstone

Yeah I've read it over and it seems pretty easy i can probably do it in my free tommorrow. So i think i'll be okay. Thanks for the offer though. I think i'm just more annoyed about the timing then anything else.

Gems

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
um, read the topic heading.........
thats what she is doing..........
why do newbies say such silly things! :)

Gemstone

Hey it really wasn't that big a whinge as it could have been. But yes it does say in the topic heading that i am doing that. Anyway yeah I got it done anyway and i think I did okay though it doesn't really matter.

Gems

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)