Fully Sic Bro, CAR WORLD (2 Viewers)

N

ND

Heh, i'm losing my license. :eek: But i'm lucky that's all i'm losing. Last night i was racing a rexy, and when he pulled off i saw some ricer in a lazer (bonnet scoop on a N/A and all) going the opposite direction, so i had to catch up, and i did a u-turn at a no u-turn sign, and guess who was there waiting for me just as i turned around. They said they saw me racing the rexy (we woulda been doing at least 130 in a 60 zone), and told me they were gonna impound my car. But after sitting in their car for a while, they came and told me they'll give me just a warning for the streetracing, cos they didn't get the rexy. I just got a fine for the u-turn, but this was enough to put me at -1 points.
Maybe this is a good thing, considering my study time has halved since i got the silv. It'll still be a while before i acutally lose it though.

That body kit isn't too ricey, i've seen far worse. How much is that costing you?

M-THIS

shit man... spewing!

so your minus one point? what we start with on reds? 4?

you wont get the letter till like Oct or something! then if you don't pay for a while than you wont get it for ages....

whats your parents think?

yeah i went for a cruise last nite at the rocks as well... it was like a pig party man, defecting everyone!

N

ND

Yeh we start on 4. I already lost 3 for seatbelt. My parents weren't too bad, i didn't tell them about the streetracing though. Does anyone know if i'll have to have my reds for another 12 months?

m3h_m3h

HSC
shit!!! a car thread!! i havent been here in ages. time to get bak into it :D
hehe.
ND: u dont have to have ur P's for another 12mnths. thats bs.
and bout that defect stuff, watch out around the city, its very common now for the cops to setup a defect station of thrus/fri/sat nites. if u r ever thinking of lining up with someone, have a look at the drivers and passengers of the car. i kno of several unmarks rollin round provoking drivers for a run. definites r : white vx commodore, MY02 rexxy and a supra. i kno few guys that have been impounded by these fellas.
Isac: SR20 and RB20 r total different league. 4 cylinder and 6. SR20 can match RB20 however RB20s will get more coz of V6, but really, how much power do u want for a road car? but in ur case u got the CA18 dun ya, well if u gonna swap might aswell go RB20. insurance will cost more for v6 modded car, but hey, im presumin u guys only have 3rd party coz wats the point of payin $10k insurance for a $10k car. i personally would go a SR20, then mod it up nicely.

M-THIS

welcome to this trhead M3H!

whats your ride? M3...???

so there are cops that are in unmarked and can take you down when they are give you a race/run?

N

ND

Originally posted by m3h_m3h
if u r ever thinking of lining up with someone, have a look at the drivers and passengers of the car. i kno of several unmarks rollin round provoking drivers for a run. definites r : white vx commodore, MY02 rexxy and a supra. i kno few guys that have been impounded by these fellas.
Wow. Damn cops. Isn't that entrapment?

N

ND

Originally posted by M-THIS
so there are cops that are in unmarked and can take you down when they are give you a race/run?
I'd like to see them catch you in a gtr. They'd be fading fast in the rear view mirror. :D

needtostudy

they got helicopters if you reach pass 160km/h highway patrol have to cease pursuiting or head commander could say keep going.

Exeter

Resident Megaphone
HSC
Originally posted by ND
I'd like to see them catch you in a gtr. They'd be fading fast in the rear view mirror. :D

yeh you may smoke them, but they can still get ur plates and u are still fucked

m3h_m3h

HSC
umm i dunno. from wat i heard, they just give a sorta rev at the lights but they dont blatantly say "wanna run". so wen u launch, u get done for racing or speedin. and if they cant catch u, number plates r always nice.
i got a 94 accord vti-s. nuffin much, but its a nice car. it likes to eat nice riced up corollas/lancers/pulsars. gonna be moddin it up nicely after hsc. first thing is gettin an engine swap at end of this yr. keepin the car N/A for awhile aswell.

m3h_m3h

HSC
im lookin at a H22A half cut. thats the 92 prelude engine. can get plenty of JDM half cuts around now a days. costs bout $1200. prob less now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)