Fully Sic Bro, CAR WORLD (1 Viewer)

needtostudy

u should join the dtm group in sydney some guy had a e36 with mild supercharge kit on a 318i made a impressive 137kw at the wheels full sl33pr

M-THIS

is there a DTM group in SYD?

i've seen that website be4! it's like all american i think? is there a link to the aussie version?1 haha

needtostudy

Originally posted by M-THIS
hey thanks! checking it out now!

so what kinda cars are you into? whats you ride now and whats your ultimate ride?
details of my car are on the 5th page i think :)

RIZAL

HSC
needtostudy: ZOOM and HPI magazine have both claimed that the RB20DET is technically superior to the SR20DET. With 6 cylinders, it is also smoother and develops more torque than the SR. These magazine also found that it responds better to modificaitons as they extracted 180 RWkw from an RB20 wiht just a cooler, jap exhuast, filter and enough boost to be boosting hard but far from detonation. Stock internals!

ND: Front is gunmetal.

M-THIS: Don't worry about engine mods man, all you need is big fat 21 inch chromies and ground hugging suspension. Big chromes always looks sweet on bm's.

On another note, has anyone got the full series of Initial D videos? I'm willing to pay money!! I'm in full AE86 mode at the moment.....

needtostudy

your right, but i am pointing to the fact is if you have a sr20 already a rb20 will waste your money, you will be disappointed, so if you have a sr20det go rb25det, not rb20 my friend has a sr20 producing 300kw at the wheels, it all depends on your pocket but if you hav a sr20det just spend it on mods

RIZAL

HSC
I have a CA18DE (no T!) at the moment.

Even if I did have an SR20DE or even SR20DET and the engine was buggered, I would swap in the RB20 as all that is needed is two custom mounting points (easily knocked together in about an hour), with everything else lining up perfectly (even the gearbox).

Rb20's would never 'waste money' as they can be purchased (with 5sp man) for around $2500. Similar condition SR's cost around $3500.

That said, yeah, there are some hell powerful SR20's going around - a Speed Works JUN turbo equipped S15 put out 590hp @ wheels down in W.A.

yeah if I already had a perfectly fine SR20DET sitting in my engine bay I would spend the dosh on mods.

needtostudy

yep thats the way to go but even with your rb20 my friends sprinter will fly by u in fact it will fly by a GTR worked =PP

RIZAL

HSC
m- this: yeah, too right chromies are pricey. Probably looking at around $5G for decent ones suitable for a bimmer. Ah well...

yeah I've played the game, it's awesome. Can you get it on Playstation 2?

Saw a Civic today with a fake carbon fibre bonnet. Yay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)