Full fee paying. (1 Viewer)

HSC
I didn't get in thru HECS for B Arts, but I can get in if I do the full-fee paying course.

And if I do that, I can transfer to the HECS course after one year if I get D's or HD's. Are they hard to get if you're doing something you're reasonably comfortable with?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
It depends on the degree and the subject. I have heard that it is pretty hard to get High Distinction's in a Bachelor of Arts because there are a lot of essays. I suppose if you are outstanding at writing essays you could manage them though. Some subjects will also tend to lend themselves to higher marks. I can usually tell whether I am going to go well in a subject after a month or two:).

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
Merethrond said:
It depends on the degree and the subject. I have heard that it is pretty hard to get High Distinction's in a Bachelor of Arts because there are a lot of essays. I suppose if you are outstanding at writing essays you could manage them though. Some subjects will also tend to lend themselves to higher marks. I can usually tell whether I am going to go well in a subject after a month or two:).

D's and HD's in arts arent that hard... as long as you talk to your lecturers and know what they want, then regurgitate their words and reference them properly!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)